Full Stack Engineer
Company: Bluehawk Consulting
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Seattle, WA / RemoteBluehawk Consulting is seeking a Full Stack
Engineer to support a widely known and growing aerospace company.
This position will help impact the history of space exploration and
will require your commitment and detailed attention towards safe
and repeatable space flight. Join us in lowering the cost of access
to space by enabling our client's vision of millions of people
living and working in space to benefit Earth.Project OverviewAs a
Senior Full-Stack Engineer, you will work with an expert team that
is building a proprietary data and analytics platform from the
ground up which will broadly accelerate our client's mission of
paving the way to millions of people living and working in space.
Our client is developing a platform that governs technical data on
behalf of the people designing, operating, and maintaining their
rocket projects. The platform brings modern data governance and
analysis capabilities to complex space flight systems, enabling
rapid decision making for flight operations and vehicle
- You will contribute to the full-stack design and development of
our client's platform.
- You and the team will build outstanding distributed systems on
a microservice architecture and take end-to-end responsibility of
the reliability and health of those systems with an emphasis on
- The systems you own, and build will be highly performant,
secure, reliable, reusable, and easily diagnosable.
- Alongside others on our client's team, you will make working
with complex technical data a delight to use by crafting UIs that
are intuitive and responsive. The platform you will help build
empowers our client's users to do more, faster, and in turn
meaningfully accelerates ongoing programs.
- You will collaborate with the team by proactively and regularly
connecting with them to ensure you and others are building the
right thing, the right way and for the right reasons.
- Using code and design reviews, you will encourage modern
software engineering principles and grow and mentor junior
- A dedicated nature, capable of working on ambitious solutions
with minimal direction in a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum experience: 4 years Backend and 3 years Frontend.
- Extensive experience using modern testing frameworks.
- Minimum of a B.S. degree.
- Ability to earn trust, maintain positive and professional
relationships, and strengthen our client's culture of
- Must be a U.S. citizen or national, U.S. permanent resident
(current Green Card holder), or lawfully admitted into the U.S. as
a refugee or granted asylum.Desired
- Experience with DevOps and CI/CD pipeline maintenance (AWS,
Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Maven).
- Experience with Python, GraphQL, NodeJS, NoSQL.
- Experience with AWS Neptune or other Graph Databases.
- Experience with Material UI.
- Experience with aerospace systems.
- Experience with Kanban-oriented teams.
- The ability to quickly absorb information in an unfamiliar
domain and translate it into software.Our Diverse and Inclusive
CultureBluehawk Consulting is a Kirkland, Washington-based
management consulting firm helping Fortune 500 clients improve
their performance, increase their efficiency, and enhance
organizational value while reducing costs.We are a team who love to
accomplish great things together!We excel at hiring talented people
who are driven to create solutions for our client's most
challenging projects. Uniting amazing talent with meaningful work
experiences is our passion; fostering an environment that embraces
individuality and unique gifts embodies our values and fuels our
- Our diverse team, they make us great!
- Consultative, client-focused, and interactive approaches
- Innovation, actualizing potential, and a positive outlook
towards change and accepting challenges
- Learning, listening, and communicating openly with respect
- Passion, energy, zeal - we have lots of it
- Humor, lightness, and flexibilityWe work hard to create a
supportive environment, where employees enjoy a very competitive
pay and benefits package, including an optional, full-benefits
package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401K, holidays and
paid-time-off (PTO). Bluehawk also provides training opportunities
and rewards leadership, diligence and the desire to achieve
more.Bluehawk is committed to employing a diverse workforce.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or
disability.If this sounds like a place you'd like to learn more
about, visit us at www.bluehawkconsulting.com
Keywords: Bluehawk Consulting, Seattle , Full Stack Engineer, Engineering , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!