930 Team Lead, Engineering Labs, 2nd Shift
Company: Raytheon Missiles & Defense
Posted on: September 24, 2022
*About Us: *
At Raytheon Missiles & Defense, by combining our vast resources and
investments, we are able to dedicate ourselves to solving
mission-level vs. product-level customer challenges - together we
can anticipate more, move faster and make a bigger impact on the
The Test Environments & Operations (TO&E) departmentis seeking
a Team Lead for Engineering Labs. This person will have reporting
responsibilities to the Section Lead within the section.This
position will interface with Lab Leads, Integrated Product Team
Leads (IPTL), Program Managers, Department Leads and Section Leads,
within multi-disciplined design teams across multiple projects.
As a Team Lead within TO&E Department, you assist the Section
Lead in leading and managing building 930. Duties will include the
implementation of key Engineering Lab Council strategic projects
and ensure the management of day-to-day operations within 930. Team
Lead will also assist the Section Lead with all 930 Engineering
labs with particular focus on their management of compliance and
improvement efforts within the labs.
*This position will be for 2nd shift.*
The ideal candidate will be creative and innovative, possessing
strong organizational, coordination, planning, analytical, and
problem-solving skills. In the position, the Team Lead must be able
to collaborate with the Section Lead, Lab Leads, customers,
employees, and senior leaders when implementing process and
procedural changes. Candidates should have a high situational
awareness, strong emotional intelligence and be able to effectively
work multiple projects simultaneously with fellow Team Leads,
Section Leads, their Lab Lead team, diverse groups and
*Responsibilities to Anticipate: *
* Assist Section Lead with management of a team of 15 -20 Lab Leads
across multiple labs.
* Ensure management, coordination and implementation of Environment
Health and Safety within labs.
* Ensure Property and Metrology Management is being completed by
* Ensure labs and Lab Leads have adequate supplies.
* Conduct Engineering Lab Compliance audits (ELOE).
* Develop and implement communication between the Section Lead and
*Qualifications You Must Have:*
* Typically requires a BS or BA in Business Administration or
related field and 5 years of prior relevant experience OR an
advanced degree and 3 years of relevant experience may be
considered for this role. In absence of a degree, 9 years of
relevant experience is required . A PhD can account for 5 years of
experience as required for this role.
* Four (4) or more years of experience with Environment Health &
Safety processes including OSHA and/or SDS requirements.
* Two (2) or more years of functional leadership experience within
a lab environment.
* Four (4) or more years of experience with security compliance,
with government regulations to include NISPOM and/or JAFAN
* U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an
active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
* Requires advanced knowledge of work area typically obtained
through advanced education combined with experience. May have
practical knowledge of project management. Practical to substantial
knowledge of RTX projects, programs or systems with the ability to
make enhancements and leverage in daily work.
*Qualifications We Value:*
* Experience working in a challenging, fast-paced, team
* Applied work experience interfacing directly with customers in an
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* A SME within one of the following: ESD, EHS, NISPOM, JAFAN or
Foreign Object Elimination.
* Ability to work independently or in a collaborative
* Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
* Ability to develop repour and build positive relationships with
both our internal and external customers.
* Six (6 ) years of experience working and/or supporting functional
management and program leadership within a professional
* Strong breadth of knowledge in regard to maintaining compliance
* Leadership skills, including the willingness to make decisions
and embrace change.
* Background in audit/assessment preparation and support
*What We Offer**:*
Whether you're just starting out on your career journey or are an
experienced professional, we offer a robust total rewards package
that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness,
retirement and work/life benefits; career development and
recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits we offer
include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work
schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and
child/adult backup care.
*Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.*
Keywords: Raytheon Missiles & Defense, Seattle , 930 Team Lead, Engineering Labs, 2nd Shift, Engineering , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!