RN Registered Nurse Director of Surgical Services
Company: CoreMedical Group
Posted on: October 17, 2020
Director of Nursing opening in Coupeville, Washington. This and
other nursing administrator jobs brought to you by
NursingJobCafe.com RN -? Director of Surgical Services
95,000 - $140,000
RelocationRN - Director of Surgical ServicesPosition
- Reporting to the Chief Patient Care Executive,
- Responsibility for ? the management and operation of Island
Hospital's Surgic? al Services departments to include
Pre-Admission, Operating Su? ites, PACU, Endoscopy, and Sterile
- The Director services ? as a clinical role model and is
actively involved in initiat? es to continually improve the patient
- This position is%2? 0responsible for staffing, training,
performance management, c? ompliance and fiscal management of
departmental assets, and im? plementing and evaluating quality
improvement plans, including b? ut not limited to, work process
standards and performance go? als to ensure optimal service
delivery and patient care.Minimum Requirements:%3? Cul>
- BSN required; Master&r? squo;s degree in Nursing, Business,
or Healthcare Administra? tion encouraged.
- Minimum of five (5) years of previous clinical leade? rship
experience in a Surgical Services setting.
- Active RN lic? ense issued by the WA Department of Health along
with BLS,? ACLS and PALS certifications; CNOR certification
encouraged.%?3C/font> Island Hospital, located in Anacortes, WA
- the? destination point for the beautiful San Juan Islands. Islan?
d Hospital is accessible by car over the Twin Bridges, and? is
conveniently situated halfway between Seattle and Vancouver%?20BC.
With a temperate climate year round and being surround? ed by
oceanic straits, emerald forests and abundant wetlands%2? C it's a
perfect setting to enjoy a variety of out? door activities year
x1534 CoreMedical Group is a nationally recognized leader in the
medical recruitment and employment industry. We're the only
healthcare staffing company to offer our travel and permanent staff
a free, all-inclusive tropical vacation. You can earn our Club
CoreMed vacation by working contracts and referring other travel
and perm professionals. Just starting your permanent job search?
Here are some of the FREE & CONFIDENTIAL services you will receive
from CoreMedical Group's staffing experts:
- Input, advice and expertise while you discover what roles,
destinations, and benefits you want.
- Tailoring of your resume for maximum impact on future
- Assistance and backup during the often uncomfortable
"marketing" phase of your search.
- Interview set-up, as well as interview coaching, with tips to
help you towards win the position.
- Streamlined communication and feedback from sometimes difficult
to reach hiring managers.
- Guidance and market input to improve your awareness prior to
offer consideration. At CoreMedical Group, we will prep you for
your interview, negotiate the best rate, assist in the state
licensing process, provide local realty contacts, and do our best
to ensure your interview/relocation experience is stress-free.
Keywords: CoreMedical Group, Seattle , RN Registered Nurse Director of Surgical Services, Executive , Coupeville, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!