Company: White Cap
Posted on: January 14, 2021
Company Overview Previously known as HD Supply - Construction &
Industrial and now know as White Cap Supply Holdings, LLC ("White
Cap"), White Cap is made up of four distinct businesses called
White Cap, Contractors' Warehouse, Brafasco, and most recently
Construction Supply Group. White Cap has over 400 locations across
46 US States and 8 Canadian Provinces. Approximately 7,400
associates provide support for more than 230,000 customers. In
addition to value-add services, White Cap offers a portfolio of
400,000 SKUs that include concrete accessories and chemicals,
engineered materials and fastening systems, steel products, tools
and equipment, building envelope, safety and consumables, and wood
products. Job Description & Qualifications Job Summary Builds
relationships and develops plans to increase sales and
profitability for mid-size accounts that are regional or national
in scope and make regional or national purchasing decisions. Drives
sales by creating, executing and communicating business plans to
grow sales for HD Supply. Negotiates regional contracts and rebate
programs. Ensures effective implementation of regional account
programs through all sales channels. This position requires
operation of a Company Vehicle or a Personal Vehicle and such
operation is done consistently more than 20% of the average work
week. If selected for this position, HD Supply will run a Motor
Vehicle Record (MVR) report. A requirement of this position is an
acceptable MVR report. Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key
- Generates viable sales leads and prospects through market and
account research, sales events, networking, vendor events and
computer programs. Contacts assigned and prospective accounts to
secure new business.
- Develops and executes profitable business plans for managing
accounts. Teams with individuals within sales and key corporate
personnel to communicate account plans, pricing, and offer
assistance to drive sales.
- Develops, executes and communicates business plans for
profitably growing sales of assigned customers. Provides market and
competitor information to appropriate channel within the company.
Accountable for attaining assigned sales quota, part margin and
controllable expense objectives.
- Interacts with customers, vendors, and associates to resolve
customer and service related issues.
- Maintains a current and competent base of product knowledge and
applies that knowledge when servicing customers.
- Maintains and submits all required sales administration
reports. Regularly attends company meetings. Nature and Scope
- Demonstrates skill in data analysis techniques by resolving
missing/incomplete information and inconsistencies/anomalies in
more complex research/data.
- Nature of work requires increasing independence; receives
guidance only on unusual, complex problems or issues. Work review
typically involves periodic review of output by a supervisor and/or
direct customers of the process.
- May provide general guidance/direction to or train junior level
support or professional personnel. Work Environment
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions
would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and
there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions
there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- Typically requires BS/BA in a related discipline. Generally 2-5
years of experience in a related field OR MS/MA and generally 2-4
years of experience in a related field. Certification is required
in some areas. Preferred Qualifications & Job Specific Details
- Prior experience in telesales and possession of proven phone
- Knowledge in construction/building materials. PRID PRID140 Job
Locations US-WA-Marysville Posted Date 1 week ago (1/4/2021 9:13
AM) Job ID 2020-40930 Business Unit Construction Industrial WC
Functional Area Sales Remote Position? No Position Type Full-Time
White Cap is an Equal Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with
Disabilities/Protected Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer.
White Cap considers for employment and hires qualified candidates
without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor
prohibited by law.
Keywords: White Cap, Seattle , Account Manager, Executive , Marysville, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!