Chief Compliance Officer - To 200K + Bonus - Seattle, WA - Job # 2130
Company: The Symicor Group
Posted on: February 20, 2021
Chief Compliance Officer - To 200K + Bonus - Seattle, WA - Job #
2130 Seattle, Washington, United States Full time Our bank client
is seeking to fill a Chief Compliance Officer role in the Seattle,
WA market. The successful candidate will be responsible for
planning, organizing, and controlling the bank's day-to-day
administrative, lending, and operational compliance activities and
collaborating with Internal Audit in the overall administration of
these directives for the bank. The candidate will be responsible
for developing, implementing, and administering all aspects of the
bank's compliance management program. The position includes a
generous salary of up to $200K plus bonus along with an excellent
benefits package. Chief Compliance Officer responsibilities
- Serving as primary in-house subject matter expert to provide
compliance advice and guidance to all bank staff, addressing any
- Developing, administering, and monitoring the implementation of
a Compliance Management System that ensures the Bank's compliance
with all laws and regulations applicable to its operations and
- Developing and maintaining the bank's Community Reinvestment
- Advising the Board of Directors, senior management, and bank
personnel of emerging compliance issues.
- Assisting with the development of new products and services, or
modifications to existing ones, to identify any compliance-related
issues or new compliance requirements.
- Maintaining a strong awareness of company goals, regulatory and
legislative developments, and industry trends.
- Researching, analyzing, and drawing conclusions related to all
federal and state rules and regulations and their applicability to
Bank products, services, and systems.
- Reporting on a regular basis to Executive Management as needed,
and quarterly to the Board of Directors Audit Committee regarding
the status of the Compliance Program.
- Managing customer complaints by maintaining the bank's
complaint file and providing periodic reports to the Compliance
Committee and Board Audit Committee.
- Overseeing all compliance-related communication and ensure such
communication is comprehensive, accessible, current, and
appropriate for all employees.
- Chair of the quarterly Compliance Committee. Requirements Who
Are You? You're someone who wants to influence your own
development. You're looking for an opportunity where you can pursue
your interests and your passion. Where a job title is not
considered the final definition of who you are, but merely the
starting point for your future. You also bring the following skills
- Degree from four-year College or university or three or more
years related experience in regulatory compliance and CRA, or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM) designation
- Previous banking experience.
- Strong analytical skills necessary to prepare written and oral
reports and determine corrective action.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communications
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from the board of directors, senior management,
employees, and stockholders.
- Thorough knowledge of spreadsheet software, word processing
software, and internet use.
- Ability to resolve complex problems with minimal guidance. The
position includes a generous salary of up to $200K plus bonus along
with an excellent benefits package.
Keywords: The Symicor Group, Seattle , Chief Compliance Officer - To 200K + Bonus - Seattle, WA - Job # 2130, Executive , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!