Associate Director of Development and Outreach
Company: Philanthropy Northwest
Posted on: February 20, 2021
Associate Director of Development and Outreach Hiring
Organization Information Organization Name:-- HopeCentral
Pediatrics & Behavioral Health HopeCentral is a faith---based
501(c)(3) non profit pediatrics and behavioral health clinic that
serves all families in south Seattle regardless of income, status,
or belief system. Our mission is to "Share the love of Jesus
through excellent, enhanced primary care for the entire community."
Job Summary-- HopeCentral is offering an exciting opportunity at
the intersection of healthcare, childhood development, and
faith-based community development for a development leader ready to
help a healthy, growing organization take the next step. Excellent
opportunities for advancement. The successful candidate will work
closely with the Executive Director to amplify the current success
of HopeCentral's development strategy and develop a holistic
patient engagement program. The candidate's excellent
cross-cultural communication skills will allow HopeCentral to
continue to strengthen relationships with our richly diverse
stakeholders.--Compensation is dependent upon experience. Full
benefits including paid time off, health and dental insurance, and
retirement plan. Role Responsibilities:--
- *Development strategy* In collaboration with the Executive
Director design HopeCentral's development strategy including donor
segmentation, communications plan, and budget.
- *Major Donors* Serve as a lead major donor officer, meeting
with donors and deploying other donor officers.--
- *Board Development* Equip HopeCentral's board for greater
effectiveness in fundraising and networking.
- *Annual Fund* Execute all programs and events related to
HopeCentral's annual fund.
- *Donor Database* Provide analytical leadership in using our
donor database to build stronger partnerships with donors. Maintain
- *Other* Provide grant writing support, as needed.
- *Patient Engagement* In collaboration with the Executive
Director, design a holistic patient engagement strategy that
enhances patient health and well-being and creates community around
- *Staff Engagement* Equip HopeCentral staff as ambassadors of
HopeCentral's mission and values. Candidate Qualifications:--
Candidates from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
HopeCentral does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age,
national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual
orientation, military status, or other protected status in any of
its activities or operations.-- Education:--
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and experience
- 5 years experience developing and executing fundraising
programs Other Requirements:
- Excitement for HopeCentral's faith-based mission.
- Cross-cultural savvy and humility
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Facility with donor software and web apps. Familiarity with
Salesforce a plus
- Must have access to a car or be able to transport materials to
and from meetings and special events/programs.
- Must be able to staff evening and weekend meetings, events and
- Must be able to work flexibility from a hoteling-style office
and/or via home office
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs and perform set up/take down of
event equipment. How to Apply Application Contact:-- Application
Instructions:-- Interested applicants must complete an online
application at: http://bit.ly/HC_ADO_APP. Alternatively, applicants
may send a 1) cover letter, 2) resume, and 3) short writing sample
via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. 2101 Fourth Avenue, Suite
Seattle, WA 98121
206-443-8430 ---1-877-769-2752 We are home to The Giving Practice ,
a national consultancy committed to rigorous, generative--and
Keywords: Philanthropy Northwest, Seattle , Associate Director of Development and Outreach, Executive , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!