Client Advisor /Trust Officer, VP
Company: The Frey Consulting Group, Inc
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Our client is a leading and highly ranked Multi-Family Office
with strong roots on the West Coast. Due to continued growth and
expansion, they are looking for add a key member to their
leadership team in Seattle. The Client Advisor will be responsible
for growing and expanding the firm through their high touch and
personalized model to Ultra-High Net Worth Individuals and
Families. They foster a collaborative environment with unlimited
opportunities to build out your role and make an impact within the
- Bachelor's degree is required, advanced degree is highly
preferred, MBA or JD.
- CTFA, CFP, CFA, CPA.
- Minimum of 8 years of Trust and Estate Planning
- Minimum of 5 years of general Wealth Advisory and Portfolio
Management experience interfacing with UHNW clients.
- Minimum of 5 years of proven business development within the
- Proficient knowledge and understanding of legal documents
surrounding trusts, estate planning and finance, including trust
agreements, deeds, powers of appointment, powers of attorney, stock
powers, assignments, disclaimers and partnership agreements.
- Previous leadership experience.
- Established network accounting and legal professionals in the
local and regional markets.
- Rapidly growing and well-established organization.
- High visibility to Leadership with opportunities to expand the
position and continued professional development.
- Competitive base, bonus, and comp structure with excellent
- Rewarding culture and team within a client focused,
- Manage UHNW client relationships with extensive client contact
and a working knowledge of trust and agency account administration
including fiduciary accounting, securities, finance, real estate,
taxes and estate planning.--
- Continued development of new business. Developed through
independent means, partnering with other departments and senior
management, and utilizing professional networking and direct
- Manage a team of Client Advisory support individuals and
delegate work to an assigned assistant.
- Partner closely with other departments (investment/portfolio
management, tax, operations, and planned giving/foundations) to
ensure client activities are properly handled.
- Oversee the processes of opening accounts, drafting
correspondence to clients, transferring/distributing assets.
- Work with the investment team on scheduling clients' investment
performance reviews and monitoring trades.
- Coordinate with tax and operations departments to provide
clients with information required for tax filings and management of
- Contribute to internal committees on an ongoing basis as apart
of the senior team.--
Keywords: The Frey Consulting Group, Inc, Seattle , Client Advisor /Trust Officer, VP, Executive , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!