Sr Project Manager, Development Program Management
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Sr Project Manager, Development Program Management Clinical
Development Seattle, Washington Zymeworks is a clinical-stage
biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the discovery, development
and commercialization of next-generation bispecific and
multifunctional biotherapeutics, initially focused on the treatment
of cancer. Zymeworks' suite of complementary therapeutic platforms
and its fully-integrated drug development engine provide the
flexibility and compatibility to precisely engineer and develop
highly-differentiated product candidates. Zymeworks is seeking a
highly-motivated professional who is looking to grow their career
with our company. This position will report to the Director,
Development Program Management and will be based in Vancouver, BC.
or Seattle, WA. Key Responsibilities
- Leads the project planning process, monitors progress and
- Leads and facilitates the preparation of project budgets and
ensures appropriate review.
- Develops and maintains detailed timelines and key milestones,
ensuring alignment of functional team members and overall program
- Analyzes critical path, evaluates potential means to accelerate
the pace or mitigate identified risks, and plans contingencies with
input from various functions.
- Creates communication plans, maintains open and proactive lines
of communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Manages contractors and vendors by preparing SOWs, evaluating
project schedules, monitoring and reporting on progress and
- Prepares project dashboards and progress reports, identifying,
anticipating, and resolving issues which threaten project timeline
- Facilitates collaboration by ensuring team members understand
project objectives, specifications, deliverables, timelines and
tasks. Education and Experience Bachelor's degree in science and a
minimum of 8 years of related experience required. Experience with
regulatory submission planning and execution preferred. We will
consider an equivalent combination of education and experience. PMP
certification or equivalent training that expands knowledge in this
field required. Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational
- Demonstrated ability to manage concurrent deliverables and work
effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced,
- Ability to work collaboratively as a member of cross-functional
teams and to establish and maintain effective working
- Ability to lead by example and to establish an environment
fostering effective and collaborative working relationships at all
levels of the organization.
- A track record of successfully coordinating complex,
multi-faceted clinical projects while demonstrating ownership and
accountability for the timelines, budgets and deliverables.
- Ability to successfully prioritize and manage competing
- Ability to refine project plan/timelines to meet critical
- Ability to manage resources (budget/personnel/time)
- Proven personnel management and mentorship skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office, utilization of PM software (MS
Project or other Gantting software).
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be
- Embody and champion Zymeworks' values: Act with Integrity.
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and
strict confidentiality on matters that require discretion. Why Work
for Us? At Zymeworks, we stand for innovation, integrity,
collaboration and care. Zymeworks' employees are passionate,
engaged and extremely motivated to succeed. We are excited by the
cutting-edge science and technology, the endless possibilities this
union holds and the sheer opportunity to be a part of something
big. To learn more about Zymeworks Inc. and our current openings,
please visit our website at https://zymeworks.bamboohr.com/jobs/ .
We offer challenging career opportunities, competitive benefits and
an environment that recognizes and rewards performance. You have
been redirected to a Zymeworks job page
Keywords: Zymeworks, Seattle , Sr Project Manager, Development Program Management, Executive , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!