Director of Partnerships
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Stackline is the leading provider of enterprise tools to help
retailers and brands manage their e-commerce business. The company
was founded in 2014 by Michael Lagoni (CEO), Mitch Keidan (Director
of Product), and Raj Ramasamy (CTO) with the vision to dramatically
simplify how brands manage their various online channels and drive
profitable e-commerce growth. By combining retail market
intelligence, advertising automation, workflow management and
operational analytics all into a single platform, Stackline is able
to deliver a mission-critical operating system for e-commerce
teams. In November 2020, Stackline raised a $50 million Series A
investment from Goldman Sachs Growth Equity. Proceeds from the
investment will be used to accelerate the company's rapid pace of
product innovation, as well as to expand its network of brand and
retail partners around the globe. Today, Stackline works with over
2,000 consumer brands, such as Sony, Levi's, General Mills, and
Starbucks, helping them generate over $30 billion in e-commerce
sales across 18 countries this year. The company has offices in
Seattle, Minneapolis and London.-- Stackline is seeking a Director
of Partnerships to grow, nurture, and rapidly scale our network of
strategic partners, which includes the world's largest retailers,
advertising agencies and consulting firms.-- Key
- Manage and continue to build relationships with existing
retailers and advertising agencies.
- Find, vet, and foster relationships with new partners.
- Execute overall partnership roadmap geared to aligning with our
- Ensure these partnerships support key growth, monetization, and
product initiatives of Stackline.
- Create business requirements, build proposals, and collaborate
with internal and external teams to ensure clear and realistic
- Take a data-driven approach to decision making; provide proof
for your proposals and suggestions. Minimum Qualifications
- 7+years of relevant sales or account management experience with
demonstrated track record meeting or exceeding goals.
- 1+ years of experience at or working in eCommerce at a brand,
manufacturer, or retailer.
- Communication, both written and oral, skills demonstrated at
the C-Suite level with Fortune 500 companies.
- Demonstrate ability to stay organized while prioritizing and
- Proficient with all tools within Microsoft Office Suite.
- --10+ years of relevant sales or account management experience
with demonstrated track record meeting or exceeding goals.
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience working in eCommerce sales
positions at a brand or manufacturer/
- 5+ years of people management experience.
- 1 year of experience selling to Amazon and/or Walmart.com
- People who think big, work hard and solve problems.
- Experience working in at a nimble and fast paced startup
environment. Benefits and Perks: It's important each and every
employee feels they are supported and can complete their life's
best work today and in the future. We are investing in each person
not only with competitive compensation, but also with industry
leading benefits and perks. A few ways we support our employees is
by offering: - 100% paid health, medical and vision for employees
and qualifying dependents - Company 401k plan - 20 days of PTO
(with no accrual or tenure needed) - 7 company holidays - Paid
Maternity and Paternity leave - 20 weeks for new mothers and 12
weeks for new fathers - Summer Fridays! - Catered lunches each
Friday - Fully stocked kitchen snacks with weekly fresh fruit
Stackline is committed to creating a diverse environment and is
proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran
Keywords: Stackline, Seattle , Director of Partnerships, Executive , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!