Director, Global Executive Customer Programs
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Director, Global Executive Customer Programs Customer Experience
& Transformation San Jose, California Denver, Colorado New York
City, New York Chicago, Illinois Seattle, Washington Raleigh, North
Carolina Massachusetts Dallas, Texas DescriptionDirector of Global
Executive Customer Programs--
Location: Americas-- For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting
and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built
cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a
service through 150+ global data centers. The Zscaler Zero Trust
Exchange securely connects users to their applications, regardless
of device, location, or network in over 185 countries, protecting
over 4,000 companies and detecting more than 100 Million threats a
day. We work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and make-it-happen culture.
Our people are some of the brightest and most-passionate innovators
in an industry built on solving problems. We hire passionate,
collaborative, and humble people who want to make a difference.
About the Role: As a Dire ctor, Executive Customer Programs at
Zscaler, you will join a newly formed team that is responsible for
Zscaler's global customer CXO strategy to drive overall customer
engagement and loyalty. The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker
and collaborative self-starter who loves to engage customer
executives to increase loyalty and improve the customer experience.
Your role will be to develop and implement high-impact executive
customer programs that include but are not limited to CXO Council,
Executive Champion Program, Customer Advisory Boards, curated
executive experiences, customer appreciation programs, and
executive customer events. As part of this role, we are looking for
a seasoned candidate who can connect the various executive
customer-facing initiatives to an overall strategy and drive a
cohesive plan while managing stakeholders both within and outside
What You'll Do: Reporting to the EVP of Customer Experience &
Transformation, you will: Build and le ad the strategy and
execution of Zscaler's Voice of the Customer Executive programs
with the following success criteria: improved retention/platform
utilization, expansion, customer satisfaction, and partnership.
- Measure, analyze, and optimize programs to drive KPIs.
- Build, lead and operationalize high-impact customer loyalty
programs for CXOs.
- Formalize a CXO council led by top customers and retained
- Map out the Global 2000 accounts and identify synergies,
strengths, and executive connections to drive membership to
Zscaler's CXO council and customer loyalty programs.
- Rollout Zscaler's Executive Champion Program (ECP) for top
- Lead internal stakeholder interlock and war rooms for ECP
- Lead strategy, execution, and logistical planning of Zscaler's
Executive Customer Advisory Boards (CAB).
- Ensure follow-through from CABs and ECP meetings and establish
a process for ongoing updates to members.
- Build trusted relationships with ECP, CAB, and council
executive members and partner on the strategic development of the
agendas, objectives, and deliverables. Partner cross-functionally
with additional stakeholders to ensure the timely forward
progression of all deliverables within workstreams.
- Act as the point of contact for ECP, CAB, and council members
to address questions and gather insights and topics of
- Bring working groups together for the execution of CXO-facing
- Partner with the CXO Programs and Events team to ensure
customer CXO representation at both virtual and physical CXO
- Work across departments to ensure alignment.--
- Ensure Zscaler is represented in all of the right executive
Required Skills & Experience
- 10+ years of functional experience in customer loyalty programs
with executives e.g. CABs, councils, bespoke working groups.
- Strong passion for serving and understanding customers.
- Deep understanding of customer loyalty KPIs and
- Strong background in building relationships with C-suite
- Strong Rolodex and connections to Global 2000 CXOs.--
- Exceptional executive reporting expertise--
- Experience with running internal war rooms for customer
programs with actionable outcomes and follow through.
- Exceptional stakeholder management, communication, and
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities and handle multiple
projects at once.--
- Commitment to customer satisfaction, attention to detail, and
highest level of professionalism--
- Experience in working with a global, growing
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalent combination of higher
education and experience.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting-edge
technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate, and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Unicorn
Why Zscaler? People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and
share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best
talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive
technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you
appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group
success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we'd love to
talk to you about joining our award-winning team. Learn more at
zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional
information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at
http://www.zscaler.com . All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color,
religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
#LI- GJ1 You have been redirected to a Zscaler job page
Keywords: Zscaler, Seattle , Director, Global Executive Customer Programs, Executive , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!