Senior Project Manager - Mixed Use/Multi-Family
Company: STS Construction Services
Posted on: April 9, 2021
With over 20 years of continued growth and success, we are
continuing to grow not only our reputation, but our stellar team.
Quality is one of our most important values at STS Construction,
and it drives many of our key decisions and outcomes. We can't have
quality outcomes without quality employees and we are proud to have
a best-in-class crew that we work very hard to keep happy and with
us. Our turnover rate is below 7% in an industry with typically
high turnover rates. We truly work as a team and everyone has a
heart for getting the job done on time, on budget and in service to
delighting our customers. We keep our promises! We are currently
seeking a Senior--Project Manager--- Mixed-Use Properties to join
our team! The successful hire will:--
- Report to the Founder and CEO and own the overall P&L for
our multi-family/multi-use properties
- Research and cultivate leads for potential land/lot
acquisitions, including due diligence, feasibility studies, income
proforma and budgets, review of site and infrastructure
requirements, pre-construction with municipalities.--
- Research comps on our properties for highest and best use, and
utilize feasibility period to the fullest to ensure all issues are
addressed prior to making a financial commitment
- Stay informed on competitors' product, pricing, and specs.
- Strong working knowledge of entitlements, approvals, and permit
requirements and processes.
- Review architectural and engineering drawings ensure
appropriate design and features are matched to style and price
range of property, neighborhood, and market demand.
- Ensure that all specifications and regulations are being
followed, and that plans are comprehensive and complete.
- Responsible for proper administration, obtaining and monitoring
all necessary entitlements, short plats and permits.
- Provide leadership and oversight to fellow STS team members
regarding design to build plans.
- Review purchasing & estimating activities to insure realistic
and comprehensive estimates, budgets and multiple bid solicitation
and awards are made timely.
- Lead routine budget reviews and weekly team reviews.--
- Responsible for daily support and timely responses to the
Assigned Site Manager or Construction Manager during the entire
construction process, as well as provide assistance when needed or
in the absence of the Construction Manager.
- Responsible for ensuring that construction activities move
according to predetermined schedule and project profitability
forecast, monitoring the progress of construction activities and
reporting at regular status meetings. You'll know this is a great
fit if you have:--
- A Bachelor's degree focused on Civil Engineering, Construction
Management, or other related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience managing multiple Multi-Family
and Mixed Use construction projects of increasing complexity and
design in the multi-million-dollar price range.
- Knowledge in construction of site development specific
improvements such as, but not limited to, demo, grading, utilities
& ROW improvements, etc.
- A true team player, and builder of great cultures and teams.
Retaining our talent and our team-oriented culture is job #1.
- Ability to work under pressure, as well as managing diverse
groups of people, vendors, property owners, homeowners,
consultants, and team members.
- Proven ability to develop accurate project estimates and
- Good oral and written communication skills. Outstanding
company, outstanding team, outstanding benefits. STS Construction
Services is a fast-growing leader in the construction business. We
have one of the industry's lowest employee turnover rates because
we hire great people, treat all of team members as family and
create a work environment where they can thrive. We offer excellent
employee-centric benefits such as 100% employer paid medical
coverage, 401K program with employer match, and generous vacation
benefits among many other offerings.-- We are committed to
providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and
qualified applicants without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, age, race, color, creed, marital status, national
origin, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by
law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment
including, but not limited to employment, advancement, assignment,
Keywords: STS Construction Services, Seattle , Senior Project Manager - Mixed Use/Multi-Family, Executive , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!