Company: Rimkus Consulting Group, Inc.
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Are you interested in joining Rimkus Consulting Group's dynamic
management team? We are currently seeking a District Manager for
our Seattle and Portland district offices. If you have prior
experience in the engineering sector or insurance claims industry
and have prior management experience, this position could be the
opportunity you've been waiting for. In this role, you will oversee
the operations, growth, and continued success of both our Seattle
and Portland district offices (the Pacific Northwest, including
Washington State/Oregon/and Alaska) -while also mentoring and
developing new and existing team members within those offices. To
be successful in this role, you will work to ensure a high level of
satisfaction with the company's existing clients, develop new and
repeat business, and ensure that team members are proactive,
engaged, customer-focused, and achieving their highest levels of
professional excellence. In return for your talent and effort, we
offer our full-time employees a competitive benefits
package-including medical, dental, vision, life, disability,
employer-matching 401(k), a flexible work schedule, and
opportunities for advancement. If you're feeling unchallenged in
your current position, shift your career into high gear by joining
one of the nation's most respected forensic consulting firms.
- Responsible for the financial performance and success of both
- Oversees daily operations of these offices and manages all
- Assists in hiring new staff. Trains inexperienced staff on how
the company operates.
- Leads by example and establishes a positive, professional work
- Conducts annual written performance appraisals on all
subordinates. Also coaches, disciplines, and terminates employees
as needed. Interacts with technical division managers to support
staff development and provide feedback on employee
- Completes forensic and legal assignments in District Manager's
own field of professional or technical expertise.
- Assists in marketing activities to promote the office and build
relationships with current and future clients.
- Develops an annual business plan for the continued growth and
profitability of the office.
- Prepares and reviews budgets and financial statements. Adjusts
staff size and other operating expenses as necessary to ensure
- Reviews all pro forma draft invoices before submission as final
- Resolves issues that that may arise by our clients in a quick
and satisfactory manner.
- Supports the needs of the VP, West Region, as well as other
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- B.S. or B.A. degree required.
- Engineering degree and P.E. license, with forensic experience,
- 10+ years of progressively responsible professional
- Past supervisory/management experience required.
- Experience in a similar industry preferred.
- Strong critical-thinking and interpersonal skills.
- Superior verbal/written communication skills.
Keywords: Rimkus Consulting Group, Inc., Seattle , District Manager, Executive , Woodinville, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!