Senior Customer Success Manager (Remote)
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Senior Customer Success Manager (Remote) Thrive Global is the
leading behavior change technology company helping individuals and
companies reach peak performance, ultimately ending the stress and
burnout epidemic. We're leading the global conversation about
well-being and performance and creating tools that help people go
from knowing what to do to actually doing it. The Customer Success
Team is a driving force at Thrive Global. This growing team of
Customer Success Managers (CSMs) oversees all phases of the
customer lifecycle following the acquisition of a new customer. The
CSM is responsible for the successful delivery, adoption, and
ongoing engagement of Thrive's technology solutions to customers
and ensuring these solutions continue to be successful for the
customer over time. You will oversee day-to-day customer
relationships and you will actively participate in retaining and
growing customer relationships.-- Who You Are:
- You're experienced at driving increased value for customers,
and in finding ways to do that at scale.
- You love the fast pace and excitement of a high-growth
- You're obsessed with creating processes where none exist.
- You're excited to get to the end of the year and celebrate how
far we've come as a team. How You'll Contribute:
- Own a portfolio of customers and manage these relationships as
they move through all phases of the customer lifecycle.
- Consult and guide customers to ensure that Thrive solutions are
successfully adopted and optimized within the customer's business
- Partner closely with the sales team to close expansion
opportunities and renewals.
- Analyze customer data and seek opportunities to showcase value
realized from the Thrive solutions, including through regular
business reviews with the customer.
- Create "raving fans" and highlight each customer's success
internally and externally as permitted.
- Represent the "voice of the customer" and share key insights to
ensure that each customer is successful.
- Work cross-functionally with Product Management to ensure that
customer requirements and product feedback are captured.
- Uncover mechanisms for increasing the value of your customer
portfolio to the company through marketing initiatives, references,
partnerships, market advocacy, social networking, etc. Must Haves:
- Experienced in deploying complex company-wide client
engagements, ensure executive and administrative stakeholder
alignment to support those engagements, and consistently show value
that activates renewals, expansions, and referrals.--
- Experience managing deal sizes ranging from $100k to $5M
- A track record of building successful, long-term client
relationships, and consistently ensuring high NPS and low
- Equipped with an exceptional ability to prioritize, manage time
and anticipate needs
- A history of organizational excellence and a desire to
continuously evaluate and improve existing processes.
- Comfortable receiving and providing compassionately direct
- Passionate about changing how we work and live and a
demonstrated interest in topics relating to Thrive Global's
mission, including well-being, productivity, neuroscience,
psychology, managing technology, performance and wisdom
- An overall passionate, proven, confident, operational customer
success leader with an optimistic, problem-solving mindset and
entrepreneurial spirit Nice to Haves:
- BA/BS degree or relevant work experience
- 5+ years demonstrated success in customer success role, ideally
with 2+ at a SaaS technology company
- Strong communication, analytical, problem-solving and project
- Experience using Salesforce, G-Suite, and Microsoft products
- Working knowledge of other data and/or customer management
tools like Confluence and Looker is a plus What We Offer:
- Being part of a mission-driven company that's truly making a
difference in the lives of people around the world
- Ability to develop within the company and shape our growth
- A human-centric culture with a range of wellness perks and
- A competitive compensation package
- Medical, dental and vision coverage + 401k program with company
- Generous paid time-off programs Our Mission Thrive Global's
mission is to end the stress and burnout epidemic by offering
companies and individuals sustainable, science-based solutions to
enhance well-being, performance, and purpose, and create a
healthier relationship with technology. Recent science has shown
that the pervasive belief that burnout is the price we must pay for
success is a delusion. We know, instead, that when we prioritize
our well-being, our decision-making, creativity, and productivity
improve dramatically. Thrive Global is committed to accelerating
the culture shift that allows people to reclaim their lives and
move from merely surviving to thriving.
Keywords: Rival, Seattle , Senior Customer Success Manager (Remote), Executive , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!