Senior Product Manager, Content
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and
achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and
performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and
more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a
modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot,
marketing leaders have deep insights and analytics into the
performance and influenced revenue of content, campaigns, and
marketing assets. What makes the solution special? It's loved by
sales reps globally, and is the #1 rated sales enablement platform
on G2 Crowd.-- We are committed to diversity as both a moral and
business imperative.-- About the Role In this role, you will be
joining the Product Management team reporting to the Director of
Product Management. The Product Management function at Highspot is
an integral part of the company. You will be jumping into many
different projects and features, and will be very hands-on. You
will be working very closely with an extremely senior engineering
team. Over time, you will have the opportunity to help shape and
grow not just the product, but also the team. The Senior Product
Manager role has an area of ownership within the product portfolio,
and working with a feature crew of engineers and designers to
identify, define, validate, and ship features. What You'll Do
- You will work with customers and stakeholders to define a
roadmap, customer problems and requirements, and your product
backlog, then manage features through the development process from
discovery to general availability.--
- You will become an expert on our software, customer, and our
market, as well as be able to identify, prioritize and execute on
both tactical and strategic projects.--
- You will work cross-functionally with other teams such as
executives, product marketing, customer success and make sure their
objectives are met, opinions are considered, and plans
- You will collect and analyze feedback from customers,
stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and
- You will dig deep into customer and usage data to identify
opportunities and evaluate the success of our efforts.
- You will work closely with industry experts to understand
industry direction and trends and identify opportunities for
R&D that can set us apart from the competition. Your Background
- This is a senior-level position. You have been building
software products for some time and have 5+ years of experience
shipping products as a PM in an agile / scrum / kanban
- You are experienced at taking ideas and ambiguous data,
defining the right outcome, and then mapping the right
roadmap/backlog to get there.
- You are able to consider and balance the many different data
points and opinions about your area of ownership.
- You can communicate and articulate the strategy and roadmap to
execs, team members and customers.
- This is a technical role, you will be able to work directly
with senior engineers and instinctively understand technical
concepts and trade-offs.
- You are able to comfortably handle many concurrent projects and
todo's, and instinctively re-prioritize often without needing
guidance. Highspot is in a high growth stage and you will be
comfortable with the level of ambiguity and workload that
- You have the ability to roll up your sleeves and pick up work
outside of your role definition when you need to.--
- You have worked with engineering teams as a product owner and
have demonstrable experience leading cross-functional teams to ship
high-quality on products.
- You are a strong communicator and can lead teams through
- You have strong data skills in quantitative analytics and
qualitative user research.
- You have experience working in a high-growth startup company
- You have experience defining a strategic roadmap, leveraging
multiple inputs such as user research, customer data and company
- You have experience in consumer or B2B SaaS and understand the
mechanics and economics of a SaaS business.
- You have past experience working in a sales or
marketing-related role, or managing products for sales and
- You have a technical degree or equivalent work experience.
401(k) Matching Paid parental leave-- Flexible work and vacation
schedules Discounted ClassPass membership Competitive compensation
and stock options Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision!
Equal Opportunity Statement We are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the
basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or
medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic
information, marital status, medical condition, national origin,
physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation,
veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Keywords: Highspot, Seattle , Senior Product Manager, Content, Executive , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!