Mid Level Product Management Specialist
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Job DescriptionAt Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make
the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can
contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity,
equity and inclusion are shared values. Were committed to fostering
an environment for every teammate thats welcoming, respectful and
inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find
your future with us.Boeings Product Systems-Manufacturing and
Quality IT systems organization is seeking a Mid-Level Product
Management Specialist to join our team on our product management
journey. The IT Product Management Specialist will be responsible
for high visibility IT projects and will lead the team accountable
for end-to-end delivery of the Manufacturing and Quality
applications. We are looking for passionate Product Management
candidates who know how to define and prioritize user stories,
create roadmaps, and execute against a product vision. You will be
responsible to execute on the intake, prioritization, and delivery
of new products and features for Boeing external customers and
internal partners. You will work to create, own, and continuously
improve strategic and tactical plans for your product. You must
also be able to engage our internal stakeholders with discussions
about methodologies, culture, and best practices. You will work on
defining features, defining the product, and work with partners to
define vision, create and drive product strategy, trade-offs, and
delivery schedules.Position Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain integrated IT Product Roadmap and IT
Product Business Case.
- Engage with IT architecture, development, infrastructure, and
operation teams to identify
- technical requirements for IT security compliance, technical
debt elimination, scalability, performance, architecture standards,
- Analyze processes, systems and data to identify requirements
for application or system design, define solutions and deliver
validated software products to clients.
- Facilitate product manager / owner roles in an Agile
environment (Scrum, Kanban, Lean, SAFe)
- Engage with product owners and business subject matter experts
to understand business needs and production issues.
- Closely work with business stakeholders to understand product
vision, and breaking it down into an actionable backlog of epics
and user stories for the development team.
- Increase the overall Agile maturity and performance of teams.
Practice and encourage Agile mindset and behaviors. Support Agile
teams that have various levels of agile maturity and actively work
to upskill those teams in agile practices to improve on first time
quality and productivity.
- Facilitate open communication among team members and
stakeholders. Promote positive team dynamics to ensure members
collaborate and work effectively.
- Actively work towards the success of IT transformation,
demonstrating adaptability and growth mindset.This position allows
telecommuting. The selected candidate will be required to perform
some work onsite at one of the listed location options.This
position must meet Export Control compliance requirements,
therefore a US Person as defined by 22 C.F.R. 120.15 is required.
US PersonBasic Qualifications (Required Skill/Experience):
- 5+ years experience in Product Development, Software Product
Management, Software Development or related working experience
- 3+ years experience working within a development environment
using Agile methodologies
- 3+ years of experience in managing product roadmaps and
communicating the details to large enterprise stakeholdersPreferred
Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- 4+ years experience working developing product requirements,
strategy, and driving value
- Experience delivering large scale technical products with
- Experience in owning a product from end to end and holding
responsibility for product success
- Experience in Software Product Management and Life Cycle
- Experience delivering complex technical projects in a global,
- Experience with turning ambiguity into a defined product.
- Experience working in ADO for Features, User Stories, and
ReportsTypical Education/Experience: Education/experience typically
acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 3
or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination
of education and experience (e.g. Master +1 years' related work
experience, 7 years' related work experience,
etc.).Relocation:Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit
for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or
relocate at their own expense.Drug Free Workplace: Boeingis a Drug
Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are
subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines,
PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our
policies.Shift: This is a 1st shift positionVaccination
Requirements:Boeing is implementing new requirements for employees
to be fully vaccinated from COVID-19 or have an approved reasonable
accommodation based on local legislation in several countries.
Please refer here for current vaccination and/or reasonable
accommodation requirements, and timelines based on location.Equal
Opportunity Employer:Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color,
religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender
identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors,
military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by
Keywords: Boeing, Seattle , Mid Level Product Management Specialist, Executive , Puyallup, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!