Lighting Product Manager
Company: RESOUND ENERGY LLC
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Resound Energy is an Energy Services Electrical Contractor
specializing in scalable energy efficient projects in the
commercial office, multifamily, retail, and industrial market
spaces. Our expertise is in Energy Audits, LED Lighting Retrofits,
Lighting Maintenance, and EV Charging Station Installation and
We are looking for an experienced Lighting Product Manager to join
- Manages entire lighting product catalog for company.
- Maintains internal systems with pricing and product
- Reviews lighting scopes for accuracy in technology and
- Drives budgetary decisions in new projects with product
- Assists the sales and operations team in product selection for
new lighting scopes.
- Managing vendor relationships within our distribution partner
- Understand all new lighting technologies and general industry
direction to keep Resound on the cutting edge of new cost-effective
energy saving products.
- Act as a resource to the company on lighting questions.
- Lighting industry experience.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Expert in all Microsoft office applications, including Word,
Excel, Exchange, SharePoint and Teams.
- Ability to solve practical problems.
- Retrofit contractor experience preferred.
Benefits and Compensation:
- $85,000-$95,000/year DOE
- Year-end profit sharing based on performance.
- Generous 401K matching.
- Health, vision, and dental insurance.
- Company laptop.
Keywords: RESOUND ENERGY LLC, Seattle , Lighting Product Manager, Executive , Bothell, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!