Consumer Insights Manager- Onsite or Remote
Company: Staples Stores
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Staples is focused on our customer and our community. As a Consumer
Insights Manager for Staples, you will be responsible for insights
across a variety of programs and projects including shopper, trend,
product, business services, and promotions. You are a good
storyteller that can weave insights into an engaging presentation
and have experience in project management and the mechanics of
Insights (questionnaire development, reporting and timeline
management) with survey software skills.
Our people are the heart of our success and we believe in
collaboration, curiosity and continuous learning in all that we
think, create and do. We are investing in our people and our
stores, empowering our people to learn, grow and deliver. Come be a
part of a team that's leading the way in a new era of working and
- Creates comprehensive analyses that leverage previous projects'
learnings, trends and internal analytics to fully inform the
marketing and brand teams on consumer insights.
- Continuously monitors retail and consumer trends and reports to
key internal stakeholders leading important trends for retail and
- Presents findings and implications to the marketing team as
well as Senior Leadership, showcasing a strong command of research
acumen and business knowledge focusing on actionable insights and
recommendations that impact the business.
- Manages and oversees the work of vendor(s) for questionnaire
development, data collection, reporting and presentation of
findings. Ability to lead custom research projects
- Monitors project plans and schedules to deliver projects on
time. Manages vendors to deliver high quality work, negotiates cost
and manages budget for each project.
- Collaborates with agency partners and internal analytics to
develop an Insights framework including business impact
- Develops, programs and analyzes online surveys as needed.
Get great perks.
- Generous amount of paid time off and bonus plan
- 401(k) plan with a company match, medical, dental, vision, life
and disability insurance, and many more benefits
- Associate store discount and more perks (discounts on mobile
plans, movie tickets, etc.)
- On-site, discounted childcare, fitness center and dry cleaners
in Framingham, MA corporate office
Essential Skills And Experience
- 4-year undergraduate marketing or social science degree with
marketing research and statistical courses.
- 5+ years' work experience in consumer insights project
management. Strong project management and communication skills
- Willing to travel occasionally.
Preferred Skills And Experience
- Experience in quantitative and qualitative research design and
data analysis required including segmentation and customer decision
- Proven experience with survey questionnaire design and ability
to write and/or edit surveys for complex topics.
- Ability to synthesize multiple data sources (primary insights,
analytics data, trend and syndicated data) to drive strategic
recommendations to internal teams.
- An analytical mind, able to manage details but also see the big
picture to tell the story. Strong storytelling skills needed.
- Experience programing in online survey tools (i.e., Qualtrics,
Dscout and MFour) and insights dashboard creation/maintenance
skills a plus.
Click to learn more about the employee benefits, programs and perks
offered at Staples.
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other
basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Staples Stores, Seattle , Consumer Insights Manager- Onsite or Remote, Executive , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!