Tax Manager (growth potential)
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Growing management firm that offers the opportunity for growth
and generous compensation!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Lauren
LehmanAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now"
button and sending us your resume.Salary: $110,000 - $150,000 per
yearA bit about us:We are representing a large management firm that
is seeking a Tax Manager. This is a great opportunity for an
individual to move up within the organization that is rapidly
growing at this time!Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Competitive Bonus and Options Package!
- Complete Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!Job DetailsResponsibilities:
- Managing staff includes reviewing business tax returns.
- Also responsible for participating in the in-house CPE classes
provided by the firm.
- Assist in researching client issues and participating in IRS
audits on behalf of clients if necessary.
- Responsible for managing clients which includes writing
proposals, engagement letters, budgeting, staffing and
- 5+ years of recent tax experience at a public accounting
- High Net worth individual clientele experience or
- Degree in Accounting and or related field
- Master's in taxation preferred
- Strong Supervisory and leadership experienceInterested in
hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now"
Keywords: Jobot, Seattle , Tax Manager (growth potential), Executive , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!