Chief Technology Officer (Startup Opportunity!)
Posted on: January 16, 2022
We are looking for an inspiring CTO who will own and drive the
architecture and engineering of our mobile and cloud-based
enterprise productivity platform. The CTO will work with executive
management to build and deliver a truly pathbreaking and
The ideal candidate is passionate about architecture and shipping
innovative scale solutions and has prior experience in this arena -
either in the consumer or modern enterprise world. They are
somebody who loves to push the latest technologies to their limit.
In addition, they possess strong customer empathy and excellent
design sensibilities and are tuned into the latest developments in
the world of mobile apps.
- Oversee all of software architecture and engineering, including
devops and CI/CD implementation for our high-growth
enterprise-centric platform. Lead the team to successful
- Drive the implementation of our front-end applications (for
iOS, Android and web platforms) and cloud backend, including APIs,
storage and streaming.
- Partner with design and product management to guide our
technical strategy and drive software innovation.
- Plan and implement successful data analytics and machine
learning strategies as part of our solution.
- Ensure that the entire stack is built for speed and
- Manage available resources (hardware, software, etc.) and help
the team meet tight deadlines.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies
to maximize development efficiency.
- Lead internal processes and protocols for security and quality
assurance, including the protection of sensitive customer
The ideal candidate has had an exemplary career as a senior leader
of software engineering and architecture. Exceptional candidates
will have the following:
- 10+ years of work experience in software engineering and
architecture, including full stack development.
- Experience building exceptional mobile and cloud-based apps
from the ground-up.
- Experience with building scale solutions involving AI / machine
learning and video/streaming is a big plus.
- Experienced with leading and motivating teams of software
engineers and managing complex software projects.
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to
collaborate effectively with remote teams of engineers, as well as
with customers and partners.
Location: US west coast, Seattle area preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and
are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all
employees. Diverse candidates are encouraged to apply.
Keywords: CloudMoyo, Seattle , Chief Technology Officer (Startup Opportunity!), Executive , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!