Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Company: Kin On
Posted on: January 16, 2022
ABOUT KIN ONKin On is a non-profit organization rooted in the
Asian community for more than 35 years. Kin On's mission is to
honor and support elders and families by offering culturally Asian
and linguistically appropriate healthy living services. Kin On is
an age friendly campus which includes 6 lines of business: Rehab &
Care Center, Supportive Housing, Home Care, Social Services,
Healthy Living and Development.--JOB DESCRIPTIONThis position is
responsible for the overall management and operation of the Kin On
Health Care Center ("Kin On").
SUMMARY OF DUTIES
- Serve as the Chief Executive Officer of Kin On.
- Report to and be subject to direction from the Board.
- Work with the Board in developing, leading, and executing the
strategic plan, future direction, business plans, and overall
objectives of Kin On and its programs.
- Implement strategies that support the Kin On mission, the Kin
On employees, and overall organizational needs.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the Kin On Leadership Team
in developing operational goals and managing Kin On's programs and
- Engage with and effectively build relationships with Kin On's
key stakeholders: customers, government, community partners,
donors, suppliers, staff, volunteers, and the broader
- Prepare annual budget and assure the accuracy and integrity of
all fiscal matters of Kin On.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES--REQUIRED
- Knowledge of the current trends and future direction of the
health care industry or senior care services.
- Management and supervisory skills in health care/human services
- Budgeting and financial management skills.
- Knowledge of related governmental regulations and community
- Ability to work and communicate with governmental, regulatory
and community agencies.
- Broad experience across all functional areas of Operations,
Finance, Human Resources, Marketing, and Procurement.
- Strong interpersonal and change management skills.
- Ability to work strategically as well as to address daily
challenges at the operational level.
- Passion to serve the Asian community and elderly
- Bilingual in English and Chinese.
- Working knowledge of the Seattle Asian community.
- Ability to understand and relate to the diverse population and
history of the area where Kin On is located.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- A Bachelor's degree in health care administration, public
health, business administration or related fields; human services,
sociology, psychology, social work, or nursing school where
gerontology (geriatrics, aging services/care, aging development) as
a subject is taught. Master's degree preferred.
- A minimum of seven years of progressive experience in
management and administration in healthcare or human service
fields; or five years' experience with a Master's degree.
- Possess a current Washington State Nursing Home Administrator
license or able to obtain such license within 1 year of
WORKING ENVIRONMENTThe CEO will work primarily inside a
temperature-controlled facility with occasional outside travel as
need arises. Duties may require a full range of motion such as
standing, sitting, walking, lifting, manual dexterity, and computer
use. Given the nature of the facility, the CEO will be exposed to
common risks & conditions found in healthcare facilities such as
blood, bodily fluids, IV equipment, various machines & monitoring
devices, and wheelchairs.
HOW TO APPLY:Please contact Human Resource Manager, Allie Chen,
firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiry. Full job description available upon
request.--Kin On is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Kin On prohibits
discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for
employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national
origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation,
disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic
information or any other protected status.--
Keywords: Kin On, Seattle , Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Executive , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!