Product Management Internship - TuConnect
Company: TuSimple, Inc.
Posted on: January 17, 2022
Join TuSimple and help change the way the world moves. Together
we're making freight transportation safer, more efficient, and more
environmentally friendly.This opportunity is located in Tucson, AZ,
San Diego, CA, or Dallas, TX.Company OverviewCome join a higher
calling and find a deeper purpose!As a multi-national Artificial
Intelligence Technology Company, we are at the epicenter of the
Autonomous Vehicle Universe. Our breakthroughs are leading the
industry in autonomous trucking.While inventing the framework of
Autonomous Driving, our current fleet of autonomous trucks are
helping communities receive much-needed supplies and medical
equipment around the clock. Our people are some of the most
talented engineers and contributors who are leaving behind a
historic legacy.TuSimple was founded in 2015 with the goal of
bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream
of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer
vision, algorithms, mapping, and Artificial Intelligence, TuSimple
is working to create the first global commercially viable
Autonomous Freight Network.Opportunity OverviewAs a Product
Management Intern for TuSimple Connect you will work closely with
our engineering team and outside development teams to define the
features of our cloud application services that support the
autonomous driving solution. You will work closely with the truck
scheduling and execution team to deliver on time product releases.
You will be responsible for developing a product vision and roadmap
complete with user stories, acceptance criteria, prioritization in
an agile environment.Role Responsibilities
- Partner with business leaders to develop business requirements
and be the technical link between operations and development.
- Develop detailed requirements, user stories, and wire-frames so
the development team knows what to build for our routing engine,
network simulation tools, asset management tools, or for vehicle
and operations applications.
- Provide user interface design ideas when scoping and making
decisions regarding user-facing features. Work closely with the
UI/UX design team.
- Manage the existing product backlog and help prioritize what
will be delivered in upcoming releases.
- Lead sprint planning, backlog grooming, UAT, product demos, and
retros. Clear blockers impacting successful engineering team
completion of release/sprint goals.
- Work with other product managers to provide the best customer
experiences for the product suite and ensure alignment in the
prioritization of the work.
- Conduct research to support the requirements/acceptance
criteria. Coordinate internal and external product acceptance.
- Conduct the market/policy research, customer survey, competitor
analysis to generate product requirements.
- Build cost analyses, business cases, and roadmaps to support
future product planning initiatives.Experience & Skills Required
- Enrolled in a MBA or MS degree in Computer Science,
Saas/Mobile/Software Development or related engineering field
- 1-2 years of product management experience building and
delivering successful products
- Experience supply chain and cloud solution experience
- Experience working with global teams and diverse internal and
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong data driven analytical and research skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience defining and delivering user stories and story
cards, per agile development process
- Experience with supporting web-based software products
- Ability to manage multiple projects, multi-tasking and meet
- Travel may be requiredIntern Perks
- Work with world class AI Engineers
- Shape the landscape of autonomous driving
- Work on significantly important and mission critical
- Extensive individual support through TuSimple's Mentorship
- Competitive salary
- High full-time employment return rates after completion of
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Monthly team building budget
- Onsite Perks (These perks will only be applicable if the
internship is onsite)
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served every day
- Full kitchens on every floor with unlimited snacks, drinks,
special treats, fruits, meals, and more TuSimple is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in
employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age,
handicap, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited
by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are
performed without regard to the above-listed items.For immediate
consideration please email your resume
Keywords: TuSimple, Inc., Seattle , Product Management Internship - TuConnect, Executive , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!