Vice President - Product Originations
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The Vice President will manage deal activity with Berkadia's
production network and ensure that our interactions with applicable
lending agencies are coordinated, consistent and of the highest
possible integrity and quality. This includes preliminary quotes,
transaction submissions, application issuance and program
compliance. The ideal candidate will develop and grow a healthy
pipeline of high-quality loan transactions, sourced through
Berkadia's internal production network.
- Act as a Berkadia subject matter expert and product specialist
on conventional loan products.
- Educate Berkadia's production network on GSE requirements and
loan products available to support this sector.
- Work collaboratively with the production network to market the
various loan products to their borrower clients.
- Provide initial review of deal opportunities and provide
recommendations on best course of action and product
- Act as a deal liaison and assist in the negotiation and
structuring of loan transactions; negotiate deal terms and any
needed waivers with lending agencies, as applicable.
- Manage the process to ensure high-quality deal flow, through to
the point of loan application and hand-off to underwriting.
- Coordinate with analysts, processors, underwriters, and closers
to provide efficient and streamlined processing of transactions,
through end delivery to the applicable lending agency.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you will need to be successful in this role
- Detailed knowledge of deal structures and capital stacks
specific to loan transactions.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Proficient in financial analysis and risk mitigation.
- Ability to work with tight deadlines in a team
- Ability to multitask, manage a pipeline of business, and stay
- Possess a strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication
Berkadia, a joint venture of Berkshire Hathaway and Jefferies
Financial Group, is a leader in the commercial real estate
industry, offering a robust suite of services to our multifamily
and commercial property clients. Powered by deep relationships and
industry-changing technology, our people sell, finance, and service
commercial real estate, providing support for the entire life cycle
of our clients' assets. Our unique ownership structure allows us to
put the client's interests first and creates a marketplace that
delivers a superior experience.
Applicants who require accommodations to participate in the
interview process should contact the Talent Acquisition Team to
arrange for such accommodations by emailing:
Berkadia does not share salary ranges in its job postings. Any
salary-related information you see posted externally has not been
provided or verified by Berkadia and may not be accurate.
Berkadia is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal
opportunity to all applicants and employees for all positions
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin,
age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under
local, state or federal laws.
By applying to this job opportunity you are acknowledging
Employment Laws. Please click the following links for more
information: EEOC, Employee Rights under the FMLA, EPPA.
Keywords: Berkadia, Seattle , Vice President - Product Originations, Executive , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!