Business Development Manager
Posted on: January 16, 2022
HighlandsBusiness Development Manager
Highlands, established in 1962 and one of the nation's most trusted
and leading B2B sales and marketing firms, is looking for an
experienced B2B sales specialist with responsibilities to work with
key Distribution Partners and grow sales of Highlands'
manufacturers. Highlands represents recognized, top brand
manufacturers to the Business Products, JanSan, Multi-Family,
Industrial and Hospitality industries. -Responsibilities:
- With a defined geographical territory, sell through
Distribution by actively engaging and supporting Distributor sales
teams on targeted end-user opportunities, product training and
- Manage the entirety of the Distributor to End-User selling
process - manufacturer program support, product knowledge, demo,
contracts, specification, compliance and support.
-Compensation:Base salary plus annual bonus potential, full benefit
package including medical and 401K -To be considered, the ideal
candidate must have:
- 5+ years in business to business outside sales experience with
an established track record of meeting and exceeding goals.
- Strong prospecting skills with a track record of selling
multiple product lines into diverse vertical markets.
- Ability to evaluate business opportunities, set priorities and
- A high energy, winning attitude with an entrepreneurial
- Strong listening skills and can focus selling message on
- Detail-oriented, self-starter that possesses excellent
interpersonal, oral, and written communications skills
- Excellent organizational, presentation & time management
- Able to work in a team environment and independently
- Working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
and CRM reporting.
- Four-Year College degree
To apply please send cover letter, salary requirements and resume
in confidence by email to email@example.com -
Keywords: Highlands, Seattle , Business Development Manager, Executive , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!