Assistant Branch Manager II
Company: Alaska USA Federal Credit Union
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Overview:Reports To: Branch Manager II
Functions Supervised: Branch Office Activities
Primary Functions: Supervise the activities of the branch office
with an emphasis on providing accurate, warm, friendly, efficient
member service and cross sales of credit union products and
services. Assume responsibility for the branch as assigned
Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsible for providing prompt, professional, helpful,
knowledgeable and courteous member service.
- Coach, lead and motivate branch employees; promote
participation in cross sales of products and services. Meet with
employees regularly on an individual and group basis to establish
and reinforce sales/service goals.
- Ensure compliance with credit union marketing, image, and
service delivery goals within area of responsibility.
- Responsible for quality and accuracy of teller, new accounts,
member service and loan transactions.
- Responsible for the security, accountability, and control of
branch office cash, negotiable items, and, as assigned, general
- Recommend and coordinate with the manager, branch promotional
activities and programs on a routine basis to increase awareness
and generate new business.
- Coordinate the personnel functions for branch employees with
manager to include staff scheduling, training, evaluating
performance, employee morale, and policy compliance.
- Ensure that branch personnel are familiar and comply with
established policies and procedures.
- Perform duties of Senior Financial Services Representative
position as required.
- Assume responsibility for the branch as assigned.
- Obtain state mandated insurance license to quote and bind
Personal Lines insurance products, as assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned.Qualifications:Education: High
school graduate or equivalent.
Creditable Experience in Lieu of Education: Three years
increasingly responsible experience in related field.
Experience/Skills: Strong communications and personnel management
skills required. Must be able to lift 25 pounds.
Tenure: Not Applicable
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Alaska USA Federal Credit Union, Seattle , Assistant Branch Manager II, Executive , Marysville, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!