State Sales Manager - Washington
Company: JetClosing - A Title Company
Posted on: January 16, 2022
We started with the knowledge and insight of a veteran title and
escrow team, paired them with tech industry leaders, and gave them
a clean slate - to build what title and escrow should be. We
invented sophisticated back-office technology to streamline our
closing process, and ensure every customer receives the same high
level of service, every time. Then we created real-time views into
that system with our mobile apps and desktop portal, so there's no
guesswork or uncertainty.
Our approach is simple. Title and escrow has transaction data,
documents, and contacts. We know the transaction status. Why not
share them, in real time, so we're all on the same page? The
results speak for themselves - our customers are our biggest
The State Manager requires a blend of expertise in real estate and
interpersonal management skills.--- This person will use their
knowledge to motivate and coach our Relationship Managers to hit
performance metrics and grow revenue in their assigned territory
while delivering revenue goals for their own territories.---
Reporting directly to the VP of Sales. The ideal candidate has a
track record of exceptional sales performance as an individual
contributor and achievement beating sales targets as a sales
Role & Responsibilities:
- Increase market penetration, as measured by number of orders
and revenue and market share % within defined territory
- Create, maintain, and cultivate business relationships
resulting in an increased number of transactions
- Maintain and expand customer base by counseling Relationship
Managers; building and maintaining rapport with key customers;
identifying new customer opportunities.
- Motivate and coach your team: conduct performance check-ins and
coaching sessions at team and individual levels, spend time in the
field shadowing team members, spot growth opportunities and
strengths amongst your team and deliver training and development,
- Meet individual activity and revenue goals as established by
- Support recruiting and hiring of new Relationship Managers on
- Attend community engagement events to ensure a presence in the
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports and submit findings to
- Lead in a start-up environment, deal with ambiguity and partner
with other teams within JetClosing fluently.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years as a Sales Manager.
- The ideal candidate has a track record of exceptional sales
performance as an individual contributor and achievement beating
sales targets as a sales leader.
- Track record of hiring and developing high performing sales
- Real estate knowledge, product knowledge, familiarity with the
agent ecosystem and third-party tools
- Experience with overcoming strong alliances with other service
providers by building win-win relationships
- Customer obsessed leader. Ability to earn and keep customer
- Comfortable speaking and training in front of groups from 1 -
- Familiar and comfortable with CRM system. Logging all calls,
correspondence and activities daily
- Proven track record managing a team in a remote
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and collaboration
skills that enable you to earn trust.
- Experience selling to real estate agents.
- Experience selling title insurance a plus.
- Ability to operate in a high-energy, face-paced
- Technology forward experience and mindset.
Perks and Benefits include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision (Company sponsors 100% employee
premium, 75% premium for dependents)
- 401K with company contribution
- Equity in the company
- Transportation Stipend/Stipend for Working Remotely
- Parental Leave
- Generous Paid Time Off
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: JetClosing - A Title Company, Seattle , State Sales Manager - Washington, Executive , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!