Hi-Tech AI and Data Transformation Senior Manager
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Hi-Tech AI and Data Transformation Senior Manager
Our Telecommunications, Media and Technology (TMT) industry clients
include some of the most valued companies in the U.S. and many of
the world's top global brands. We are poised to help clients shape
their evolving business models, scale and transform their
operations, modernize their processes and technologies, and
constantly improve their customer experience. Our Technology sector
includes the world leaders in software, semiconductor, cloud,
analytics, cyber, networking, enterprise and personal computing,
and technology services.
Analytics & Cognitive
In this age of disruption, organizations need to navigate the
future with confidence, embracing decision making with clear,
data-driven choices that deliver enterprise value in a dynamic
The Analytics & Cognitive team leverages the power of data,
analytics, robotics, science and cognitive technologies to uncover
hidden relationships from vast troves of data, generate insights,
and inform decision-making. Together with the Strategy practice,
our Strategy & Analytics portfolio helps clients transform their
business by architecting enterprise programs and differentiated
strategies to win in their chosen markets.
The Analytics& Cognitive team works with our clients to:
- Implement large-scale data ecosystems including data
management, governance and the integration of structured and
unstructured data to generate insights leveraging cloud-based as
well as client-owned platforms
- Deploy automation and cognitive and science-based techniques to
manage data, predict scenarios and prescribe actions
- Drive operational efficiency by maintaining their data
ecosystems, sourcing analytics expertise and providing As-a-Service
offerings for continuous insights and improvements
Work you'll do
At Deloitte you will manage and deliver components of client
engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and
creative business solutions for large companies. Key
responsibilities will include:
- Architect, Position, Design, Develop and Deploy enterprise
solutions which include components across the Artificial
Intelligence spectrum such as Chatbots, Virtual Assistants, Machine
Learning, and Cognitive Services
- Manage teams in the identification of business requirements,
functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow
mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support
- Formulate planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting
- Manage full life cycle implementations.
- Develop statements of work and/or client proposals.
- Identify business opportunities to increase usability and
profitability of information architecture.
- Experience with program leadership, governance and change
- Develop and manage vendor relationships.
- Lead workshops for client education.
- Manage resources and budget on client projects.
- Assist and drive the team by providing oversight.
As a Senior Manager, you will lead and deliver large, complex
client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative
business and technology solutions for large companies. You will
contribute to the firm's growth and development in a variety of
- Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manage
engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content;
facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels
at the client; direct on-time, quality delivery of work products;
manage engagement economics; manage engagement risk.
Relationship Management of executive clients and sponsors:
- Participate in Business Development, develop and maintain
contact with top decision makers at key clients, organize and lead
pursuit teams, participate and lead aspects of the proposal
development process, contribute to the development of proposal
Practice Development & Eminence:
- Develop practical solutions and methodologies, develop
"thoughtware" and "point- of-view" documents, participate in public
speaking events, get published in industry periodicals.
- Perform the role of counselor and coach, provide input and
guidance into the staffing process, actively participate in staff
recruitment and retention activities, provide leadership and
support for delivery teams and staff in local offices.
- 8+ years of deep industry experience within the Hi-Tech space
to include hardware, software, cloud, IoT, semiconductor.Industry
experience is a must.
- 8+ years of relevant work experience within consulting or
acting as an internal consultant serving within industry.
- 8+ years of experience delivering AI and data transformation
- 8+ years of experience with data modernization and
transformation using cloud-enabled platforms
- Expertise in defining AI and Data strategy
- Experience architecting, designing, developing and deploying
enterprise solutions, based on client or business vision, which
include components across the Artificial Intelligence spectrum such
as Advanced Analytics, Machine Learning and Data Science
- 8+ years of experience leading and managing project teams
- Ability to travel 50%, on average, based on the work you do and
the clients and industries/sectors you serve.
- Immigration: Limited sponsorship may be available
- Strong experience running pursuits
- Ability to communicate complex quantitative analysis in a
concise and actionable manner
- Ability to work independently, manage small engagements or
parts of large engagements.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including
presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint) (US
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the
ability to exercise mature judgment
Keywords: Deloitte, Seattle , Hi-Tech AI and Data Transformation Senior Manager, Executive , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!