Product Manager (Onboarding & Engagement)
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionFounded in 2009, Dribbble is the top global
community for designers and creative professionals and an
inspiration destination for over a hundred million people every
year. We're empowering creatives around the world to make a living
doing what they love. Our mission is to provide support at every
stage of a creative's journey; whether that's freelancing, selling
their physical and digital goods on our marketplace, or being hired
by some of the world's leading design-forward companies.With many
jobs, you have to pick between having a huge impact on the
organization (small team) or having a huge impact on the world (big
product), but at Dribbble - you get to do both, as part of a highly
collaborative team, working on one of the world's top 1000
websites.At Dribbble, we serve a global community and we need a
diverse team to do that successfully. Women, people of colour,
members of the LGBTQ+ community, individuals with disabilities, and
veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We provide an accessible
candidate experience, and if you need any accommodations or
adjustments throughout the interview process and beyond, please let
us know. We're dedicated to fostering an inclusive and diverse
environment for employees from all walks of life.Were building a
fully remote team across North America (Canada & the US). We
believe that creative collaboration can happen anywhere, and that
working remotely shouldnt have to mean sacrificing a sense of
cohesion, community, and connection. We've seen that by combining
thoughtful collaboration, frequent communication, and the freedom
for people to be their authentic selves, you can do your best work
and inspire others to do the same.About the role:We're looking for
an experienced Product Manager ready to own our onboarding and
contributor engagement roadmap, from conception to launch. The
Product Manager will be responsible for defining the scope of
projects, exploring design solutions, and working with the product
team to build and test products, seeing them through to launch and
measuring their success. Working at the crossroads of the Product,
Engineering, Growth, and Leadership teams and reporting to the VP
of Product, the Product Manager will play a key role in setting the
road map and defining the development and success of products.Youll
succeed in this role if youre a pragmatic problem solver, and
passionate about creators motivations and experience; you are
collaborative and process-driven; you communicate priorities and
results effectively with business, technical, design, and
leadership stakeholders; you are analytical and and
data-driven.This role is focused on our contributor experience As a
Product Manager, you would be responsible for nurturing our
existing contributor base, cultivating the improvement of the
experience for new contributors, and optimizing discovery channels
to reach new contributors. This will also mean working closely with
our marketing team on search engine optimizations and conversion
rate optimizations.As a Product Manager, youll be responsible
- Writing product briefs.
- Setting and communicating the vision and strategy for products
to relevant stakeholders and team members.
- Leading and participating in planning meetings and providing
guidance on the direction of products.
- Prioritizing product development while always placing the
current and future needs of the design community, users, and
- Defining and analyzing metrics that determine the success of
product initiatives - you draw on data and user research to make
decisions.Were looking for:
- Relevant experience: You have at least 5 years previous
experience in digital product management and development.
- A proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful
product throughout its lifecycle, from conception to launch.
- A proven track record for driving growth. Youre able to outline
specific strategic initiatives that have driven growth in your
- A proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies
and effectively communicate recommendations to executive
- Strong technical chops: You have a solid understanding and/or
hands-on experience in software development and/or design. You have
a good understanding of design sprints.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills: You
know where all the moving parts are in the product development
process at any given time.
- Direct experience with two-sided marketplaces or user generated
content sites is a huge plus.BenefitsAt Dribbble, youll join a
diverse team dedicated to learning, teaching, and growing; as
individuals, as a team, as a business, and as a community. As a
workplace, we pride ourselves on doing right by our employees, and
have a benefits package that makes being a part of the Dribbble
team a dream job and something to be really proud of:
- 100% remote: so you can work where you feel most comfortable
- Stay healthy: generous medical and dental for both you and your
- Relax and unwind: with plenty of paid vacation, and paid sick
time for when you need it.
- Paid volunteer days: for you to spend giving back to non
profits/organizations that are important to you.
- Celebrate: we observe both US and Canadian holidays - and a
whole week of rest in December.
- Family leave: Paid time off for when your family grows.
- Save up: put pre-tax savings into a 401k/RRSP - well match a
portion of your contributions.
- Fitness fund: to help you feel your very best.
- Equipment fund: so you can deck out your home office.
- Monthly coffee budget: Grab that latte - its on us.
- Learning and development: Keep growing with paid courses,
books, and conferences.
- Hang out: we get together at least once a year for some
in-person face time.
- Pro tools: MacBook Pro (or Air) and all the tools you need to
do a great job.
Keywords: Dribbble, Seattle , Product Manager (Onboarding & Engagement), Executive , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!