Senior Commercial Relationship Manager - Commercial Lender - Seattle, WA
Company: International Search Consultants
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Senior Commercial Relationship Manager - Commercial Lender-
Seattle, WA The BANKING RECRUITMENT team at International Search
Consultants is partnering with a well-established Bank with a
strong presence in the Greater Seattle market. They have been
extremely successful in serving the region through high-touch
relationship banking, strong financial position, and community
commitment. Due to continued growth, the Commercial Banking team is
looking for two additional Bankers located in either Bellevue or
Seattle. We are seeking candidates with a strong Commercial Banking
background and heavy C&I lending experience for an exciting
opportunity to join a growing Bank. The role provides tremendous
long-term growth, excellent support and resources and the ability
for uncapped potential. As a Senior Commercial Relationship Manager
with this prestigious bank, you will enjoy the ability to target
both middle-market and large, publicly traded clients along with
the comfort of a boutique, collaborative environment; truly
combining the best of both worlds. Senior Commercial Relationship
- Responsible for maintaining and growing commercial client
relationships throughout the Greater Seattle area.
- Building relationships with an existing client base to maintain
a strong referral pipeline.
- Prospecting and developing new business opportunities in the
- Participating in business events for networking
- Developing and Delivering top notch commercial loan services to
- Meeting with and interviewing loan applicants to understand
their businesses, needs, abilities, and earnings to determine
whether the loan would be an acceptable risk.
- Providing your clients with appropriate and profitable
financial solutions to their current and changing financial
- Concluding and deciding on loans and terms within established
lending limits and making appropriate recommendations.
- Reviewing and monitoring current loans and credit lines to
ensure compliance with terms.
- Overseeing and providing direction to Credit Analysts in the
development and analysis of financial background data for new or
renewed loans; may perform credit analyst functions on occasion.
Senior Commercial Relationship Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or related.
- 6+ years Commercial Lending Experience
- Strong Knowledge of Commercial Loans; Including processing and
- Strong credit analysis knowledge and a clear understanding of
how to structure a deal; Credit Analysts and underwriters will
support the RM, however, you must understand credit and know
when/when not to bring a deal to the table.
- Solid Business Development skills, with proven success. Know
someone who might qualify? We gladly pay $500 Referral Fees for
referrals who result in hire - Please send Anna referral name and
information. All referrals are confidential. We will contact you
upon successful placement. Call us at 1-888-866-7276 now to
strategize on your ideal candidate profile. IT'S NO SECRET -that
the venture capital industry, for as long as it's existed, has been
overwhelmingly white. Last summer, as Private equity is catching a
lot of flak at the moment - from politicians who see the investment
class as Call us now to strategize on your ideal candidate
1-888-866-7276 Check out my profile and invite me to connect!
I gladly accept all invites! - Ann
Keywords: International Search Consultants, Seattle , Senior Commercial Relationship Manager - Commercial Lender - Seattle, WA, Executive , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!