Product Manager, Patient Experience
Company: Navigating Cancer
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionCompany OverviewSince 2008, Navigating Cancer has
championed a better patient experience. Our mission is to radically
reduce the burden of cancer through transformative digital health
solutions. We enable oncology clinics to provide personalized,
efficient care to every patient by providing relevant educational
materials, giving the whole care team visibility to patient issues
and needs, and delivering useful insights so that care teams can
identify and resolve gaps in care. Through our platform, patients
receive a holistic service offering to support their individual
goals and needs.Job SummaryAs a Product Manager for Patient
Experience, you will apply your previous experience in software
product management to the definition and delivery of digital
patient-centered features that improve patient engagement in care
decisions, patient outcomes, and quality of life. You will work
closely with other product managers and our design team, along with
commercial, operations, and engineering leads to execute on a
variety of product and program initiatives to meet business
objectives. You will seek out and interpret customer and data
insights; define, scope, and validate product priorities; and
deliver successful solutions to our clinic customers and patients.
Most importantly, you will be a key team member where your insights
and initiatives will lead to the continued success of the
- Partner with other product managers, commercial team leads,
data analysts, designers, and engineering leads to assess,
prioritize, and execute on programs to improve patient outcomes
through patient-centered digital solutions.
- Work with internal and external audiences to understand
customer needs and opportunities, validate potential solutions,
define requirements, and support the effective roll-out of new
capabilities when they are ready for release.
- Work closely with operations, sales, and marketing to guide
communication and rollout strategies that support the successful
launch of new capabilities.
- Define, monitor, and analyze relevant product metrics to assess
the success of Navigating Cancer's solutions and recommend
opportunities to improve product performance.Qualifications
- 3-5+ years of software product management experience in an
agile development environment, with demonstration of increasing
scope of responsibility and impact.
- 2+ years of healthcare experience is strongly desired.
- Experience with healthcare operations, information technology
applications, data integration and interoperability, analytics, or
standards is a plus.
- Experience communicating effectively with design and software
- Experience working with customers or stakeholders to understand
and refine product needs at all stages of product development.
- Passion for the mission of Navigating Cancer and a strong
desire to impact an up-and-coming healthcare technology company
while improving the lives of cancer patients.
- Outstanding oral & written communication skills; ability to
build relationships and rapport with colleagues, customers, and
- BA/BS degree (or equivalent experience) is required. Why Work
Here? We support thousands of healthcare professionals and cancer
patients every day. We are a mission-driven company that believes
in transformational innovation. Everyday we develop new, better
ways to improve the patient experience, help lower patient costs,
and drive more equitable outcomes. Help us innovate through
technology & grow to reach the next level in patient care. We
believe in each other, believe in our work, and have fun doing
it!This position is full-time & 100% remote, with the option to
come into the Seattle corporate office on a voluntary basis for
local employees. We not only offer competitive compensation, but
have a ton of other perks - here are just a few:
- Flexible Work from Anywhere policy (must be US-based)
- Employer subsidized medical, dental and vision, optional
short/long term disability & life insurance
- 401K + ROTH option
- Generous employee stock option plan & yearly bonus
- Flexible time off policy (including paid maternity - paternity
- Bi-Annual Hackathons
- Educational stipend
- Employee Referral programBase pay range: $105,000/yr -
$130,000/yr + 10% Corporate Bonus Navigating Cancer is an equal
opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to
creating an inclusive environment for all employees.Our Values:
- Work with Purpose: Work together to improve the lives of cancer
patients. Collaborate with team members, have passion, enthusiasm
and mission for the work that we do.
- Act with Integrity: Communicate openly, be honest, follow
- Be Agile: Discover creative solutions, welcome change. Adapt
and pursue continuous improvement.
- Seek Simplicity: Reduce complexity for our customers and
patients. Simplify our products, our processes and our
- Strive for Growth: Constantly strive to achieve personal,
professional, and company goals. Continuous reflection, learning
and achievement.Powered by JazzHRfgrV6ZxHpm
Keywords: Navigating Cancer, Seattle , Product Manager, Patient Experience, Executive , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!