Business Manager (Lease Up) - Camber Apartments
Company: Tarragon Property Services LLC
Posted on: May 15, 2022
PositionOn-site management and oversight of a lease-up apartment
project under the direction of the Regional Property Manager (RM).
This position has an anticipated start date of 05/01/2022. Salary
to be reassessed upon completion of future property phases.Primary
- Develops a team that embodies the integrity and professionalism
of Tarragon Property Services.
- Hires (with RM approval), trains, evaluates and supervises all
- Coaches and reviews on-site employees and offers promotion
recommendations to RM.
- Handles disciplinary action, including terminations with input
and approval from RM and HR.
- Reviews staff timesheets and time-off requests and submits
approvals by payroll deadlines.
- Conducts community staff meetings on a regular basis. Attends
management meetings when scheduled.
- Work cooperatively with other residential managers.Business
- Strives to continually meet or exceed resident
- Analyzes and monitors the community market conditions in order
to anticipate market changes or trends that could affect the
profitability of the community. Reports concerns or changes to
- Check axiometrics monthly.
- Supports the overall marketing efforts and offers input and
suggestions in regard to promotions, advertisements, etc.
- Ensure timely payment of rents and other resident charges.
Pursue and collect debts from current and past tenants.
- Oversees, develops and participates in leasing programs to
ensure their success.
- Monitors closing ratios of leasing associates to ensure
requirements are met. Recommends additional training of leasing
associates if necessary.
- Reviews, approves or rejects resident applications.
- Reviews all renewals and prepares rent increase recommendations
to RM according to the operating budget and market conditions.
- Implementing residential retention and renewal programs.
- Completion of various daily, weekly, and monthly reports in a
timely and accurate manner.
- Prepares and follows guidelines of the operating budget.
- Approves the payment of all invoices in Avid.
- Monitors the maintenance activities to ensure resident requests
and preventive maintenance programs are being performed according
to TPS- standards.
- Reports or offers recommendations for community capital
improvements or repairs, the development of job specifications,
contract developments, contract negotiations, etc.
- Reviews and approves monthly and quarterly leasing
- Responsible for quarterly coaching and development with all
- Reports and analyzes monthly financials..
Education and Experience:
- A minimum of 2 years residential or commercial property
management experience, including at least 1 year in multi-family
leasing, and at least 1 year in an assistant manager position with
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- A college degree or related coursework is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Landlord-Tenant laws in Washington
- Excellent written and verbal communication, organizational and
leadership skills required.
- Valid drivers' license, sound driving record and auto insurance
- Computer literacy required. Proficiency in preparing Word
documents and Excel spreadsheets in addition to property management
software is preferable. Yardi experience a plus.Other Requirements:
- Attends and participates in training programs as requested.
Ensures all on-site staff have enrolled in and completed necessary
courses in Yardi E-Learning.
- Attends and monitors various community, recreational and social
- Represents the Company in a professional manner at all times.
Consistently maintains a professional, courteous attitude when
dealing with residents, subordinates, coworkers and the general
- Performs other duties as assigned.Why Work for TPS?
- Health Insurance including Dental & Vision Insurance + FSA
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Life Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Support employee development and professional organizational
- We encourage career growth
- Rental discount*Tarragon Property Services will require all
employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. This requirement
extends to all exempt and nonexempt employees. Proof of full
COVID-19 vaccination by time of hire is a condition of employment -
not a condition of applying or interviewing for jobs with TPS.*We
are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability or veteran status.
Keywords: Tarragon Property Services LLC, Seattle , Business Manager (Lease Up) - Camber Apartments, Executive , Bremerton, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!