Account Manager, Middle Market
Posted on: May 15, 2022
At PitchBook we work to provide global professionals with
comprehensive data on the entire venture capital, private equity
and M&A landscape so they can discover and execute
opportunities with confidence. We credit our success and rapid
growth to our cutting-edge products, customer centered attitude and
ability to embrace and drive change.
In just over a decade, PitchBook has reached over 1,450 global
employees with offices worldwide, and we're not slowing down!
Consistently recognized as a Best Place to Work, our culture is at
the heart of our success and is driven by excellence, inclusion and
fun. At PitchBook we're committed to fostering an open and
collaborative work environment.
About the Role:
"Customers are King!" Each and every day the Customer Success Team
works to ensure that clients are maximizing the value they are
receiving from PitchBook. Onboarding, training, support, business
development and renewals are handled by the Customer Success team.
We believe in doing whatever it takes to make our customers
successful and the CS team drives that success every day.
As an Account Manager for Middle Market accounts, you'll be
managing clients that are of strategic importance. Account Managers
work to drive value that leads to expansion, renewals and customer
satisfaction. You will be dedicated to finding additional
opportunities within current client accounts by establishing
lasting relationships with key decision-makers.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Acts as the primary point of contact and business partner for a
dedicated portfolio of clients via in-person meetings, phone and/or
- Identifies growth opportunities to expand existing user base
within the portfolio of accounts to achieve and consistently exceed
sales and retention goals
- Conducts client demonstration sessions designed to address the
individual needs of the account and end-user with a consultative
- Works collaboratively with a designated Customer Success
Manager to strategize on account retention and growth
- Goes above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction with
quarterly business reviews and continual product education
- Has an appreciation for the private equity/venture capital
marketplace and the ability to learn, comprehend and demonstrate
why and how each of our client types engages with our product and
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of sales or account management experience
- Proven ability to close complex deals with relevant
stakeholders and oversee the end to end sales process
- Prior experience with Salesforce or similar CRM to forecast
sales and maintain updated records of client interactions
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills with a
keen eye for detail
- Exemplary presentation skills; comfortable to engage a diverse
array of clients
- Knowledge of the MS Office suite including Outlook, Word and
- Interest in the private equity/venture capital marketplace
- Curious, able and interested to learn about client
- Organized with terrific prioritization skills
- Self-motivated, persistent, goal-oriented attitude and can work
effectively as part of a team
- Possessing strong negotiation skills, persistence and
If you are ready to start the conversation about how you might
contribute to all the happenings at PitchBook, submit your resume
today! PitchBook appreciates and respects diversity, and as such,
we are an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Pitchbook, Seattle , Account Manager, Middle Market, Executive , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!