Company: Four Corners Executive Search
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionThe Regional Manager (RM) will be responsible for
driving sales on our client's full range of analytical instruments
throughout the Pacific Coast. The RM will find and qualify
potential prospects, coordinate sample analyses and demonstrations,
seminars, and customer visits in order generate and close sales.
The ideal candidate for this opportunity will have extensive
Scientific Sales experience with a proven record of introducing and
selling new technologies in a highly competitive marketplace.Key
- Meet or exceed sales objectives while operating within expense
budgets and control costs.
- Attend instrument and customer support training in California
as well as continual self-education of technology and related
- Perform demonstrations, installations, and training to drive
new and repeat sales.
- Manage a field team of Application Scientists and Service
Engineers, who will also have responsibility for that
- Develop and execute a strategic territory plan to include the
methodology needed to achieve sales growth including: lead
generation, nurturing, customer support, and penetration activities
at accounts within territory.
- Develop detailed business plans, organize, accurately forecast
territory results, and implement value selling.
- Sell new products by establishing key customers relationships
and understanding customer application needs.
- Collaborate with the Inside Sales Department, Marketing
Department, and Business Development teams.
- Developing technical and application proficiency with all
products, value positioning, competitors, and core
- Build trust with customers and colleagues and maintain the
highest level of integrity while building long-term relationships
- Maintain accurate and current records of proposals,
opportunities, accounts, contacts, leads and actions through CRM
within defined territory.
- Coordinate all sales and related activities within defined
accounts in the territory to include: lead generation and
follow-up, cold calling, organizing and presenting technical
seminars, demos, application feasibility tests, and customer
support and training.
- Travel as needed for sales meetings, sales training, and
tradeshows.Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in technical field, preferably
Chemistry, Biochemistry or Chemical Engineering.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with light scattering, HPLC or
related analytical instruments.
- Minimum 5 years of direct work experience in a sales or product
services capacity in the analytical instrumentation market.
- Proven track record of success selling in the past.
- Knowledge of biopharmaceutical and polymer characterization
- Experience with e-commerce and driving sales through secondary
- 3-5+ years of management experience.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Must be able to lift up to 55 pounds unassisted.
- The position of Regional Manager entails travel up to 70% of
your time annually and requires a valid US driver's license with a
clean DMV driving record on an ongoing basis.About us:Our client is
the world leader in the development and commercialization of
instruments for macromolecular and nanoparticle
characterization.Compensation:Our client offers a complete benefits
package including company paid health, dental, vision, long and
short term disability, life insurance and a generous 401K plan.
Employees also enjoy paid holidays, paid sick days and 3+ weeks of
paid vacation. This position includes relocation if necessary, a
monthly car allowance and commission earning potential.Our client
is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Four Corners Executive Search, Seattle , Regional Manager, Executive , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!