Company: Accretive Technology Group
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Do you live in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Idaho,
Michigan, Nevada, Missouri, South Carolina, Texas or Washington
state? - Are you passionate about creating innovative products that
add value to the customer and business? We are looking for strong
Product Managers to join us in solving interesting challenges,
increasing our success (and -theirs!) -and having fun with the best
company around! -Our -company culture thrives on customer
obsession, team empowerment, agile -development -and craftsmanship.
- As part of the Agile team leadership, you will -create, evolve
and execute a vision, strategy, and product roadmaps to address
customer and business problems that align with the company's
mission, goals, and strategic initiative.Seriously. There are
bigger teams. There are teams that will want you to commit all your
waking hours - and then some. And then there's our team - we solve
complex technical challenges, lead the industry and have one
heckuva great time doing it!Who are we?Accretive Technology Group
is a leader in adult software development. Our streaming video
platform connects millions of people around the world. We are
located in downtown Seattle, have been in business for more than 20
-years and employ 250+ people and growing steadily. -As our new
Product Manager you will be:
- Creating, articulating -and driving -the product vision and
ensure the overall strategy is aligned with business goals.
- Ensuring -cohesive alignment and own the relationship between
multiple stakeholders and development team(s).
- Help influence key stakeholders on the design and
implementation of features.
- Embrace the team's agile practices by delivering valuable,
quality software fast.
- Collaborate with the design team to create the most intuitive
and engaging user experiences.
- Collaborate with other product owners to resolve dependencies,
coordinate efforts and deliver cross-functional
- 2-5 years experience hands on, directly involved in Product
Development as a Product Owner/Manager.
- Driven and detail oriented to assure successful execution of
- A product Visionary capable of clearly articulating and driving
- Champion of agile and committed to delivering fast while
building quality in.
- Have strong domain knowledge of a product space.
- Have killer interpersonal skills with emphasis on verbal and
written -communication -and -interfacing with development teams,
business stakeholders, -and customers.
- Excellent negotiation skills with the ability to navigate
constantly shifting priorities.
- A natural leader who can effectively run meetings, maximize
productivity and drive positive results.Accretive Technology Group
is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified
candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.*Unfortunately we
do not provide visa sponsorship, visa transfer or corp-corp
arrangements.***Agencies - NO unsolicited submissions will be
accepted and if any Agency does submit an unsolicited candidate
that Agency shall have no recourse from Accretive Technology
Keywords: Accretive Technology Group, Seattle , Product Manager, Executive , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!