Director of Product, Platform & Network
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionToday, CommerceHub is the #1 ecommerce network
used by the world's leading retailers and brands to extend their
retail and ecommerce businesses. Consumer expectations have
shifted. In the now economy, they expect that our customers have
what they want, in stock, ready for delivery, and with an
experience that delights them at every step of the buying journey.
We believe we have a unique opportunity to help retailers, brands
and suppliers connect to customers and meet the challenges of the
now economy. Think that sounds interesting? It is! Our remote-first
team is growing, and we're looking to add great people like you,
who are ready to use their expertise to transform the world of
ecommerce. Job SummaryWe are looking for a Director of Product
Management to lead our Platform & Network teams. This product
pillar includes our "x APIs" for our customers, our internal
infrastructure, and our data and messaging platform.You'll define a
strategy and roadmap for the platform and network pillar and lead a
team of product managers to successfully execute against it. The
ideal candidate has strong judgement and communication skills, deep
technical skills, and an obsession with product, engineering, and
operational excellence. Past experience leading teams to build
successful self-serve SaaS products in an agile environment
- Define a compelling roadmap for our Platform and Network
- Build, lead, and inspire a team of talented Product Managers,
turbocharging high performance and removing obstacles and
- Build and maintain alignment with cross-functional leaders and
other product pillars.
- Help shape the product management function at CommerceHub with
best-in-class product processes that accelerate velocity and
increase quality and accountability.
- Generate innovative product ideas that drive our company and
product strategy forward. Job Requirements
- 10+ years of product management experience.
- 3+ years of experience directly managing product managers.
- Track record of shipping disruptive and successful
- Experience in e-commerce or supply chain logistics a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to work in fast-past environment. What it's like
to work at CommerceHub We have big plans for growth and
transformation and we're doing it with a remote-first team across
the world. Remote first gives us more flexibility to help each
other do our best work. It means that work-life balance is more
than a cliché. We've built balance into our culture and it's at the
core of everything we do—how we collaborate and make change happen.
Connected by our drive to transform ecommerce, our culture is
driven by our employees. We trust each other, work hard and respect
both personal and professional boundaries, knowing that we're at
our best when we're intentional about how and where we work. We
believe autonomy leads to great work and an even bigger impact.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits: Affordable health care
plans with premiums that will not exceed 5% of your salary and
company HSA contributions, starting on Day 1
- A 6% 401(k) match
- Competitive time off package with 20 days of Paid Time Off, 9
paid company holidays, 2 paid floating holidays, 7 paid sick days,
and a paid volunteer day
- 4 weeks paid Parental (Bonding) Leave
- Remote work stipend for internet, cell phone, office furniture
- Culture and team-building activities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition assistance
- Career development opportunities
- Charitable contribution match per team member CommerceHub is an
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We
celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment
of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are
available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race,
religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age,
non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin,
veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All
employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and
Keywords: CommerceHub, Seattle , Director of Product, Platform & Network, Executive , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!