Dealer Success Manager - West Region
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Founded in 2015, AutoFi is an e-commerce software platform that
connects an auto dealer's customers to a network of lenders,
allowing car buyers to purchase and finance a car entirely online.
- Our mission is to become the industry standard checkout
experience for all online vehicle transactions. - We are
well-funded and backed by investors including Crosslink Capital,
Ford, BMW iVentures and Mouro Capital.
Our team is diverse - spread out across the U.S. and Canada, we
have backgrounds from finance and technology as well as deep
experience in all areas of the auto space. - We're empathetic,
gritty, curious, and humble owners of this business and are
supported by some of the biggest names in the auto and financial
industries as commercial partners.
We've never been more excited about the opportunity in front of us
to help transition the auto industry from offline to online. - If
changing a trillion-dollar industry sounds exciting, we'd love to
hear from you. - Read more about us at www.autofi.com.
We have an immediate start for talented Automotive Software or
Automotive Management professionals to join one of the USA's
fastest growing Automotive software providers.
AutoFi is currently looking for a customer centric Dealer Success
Manager to join our growing team. -
You will travel up to 75% of the time, managing your own Book Of
Business. This role will require onsite visits which crucial to the
success of everyone involved.
We offer full training, a competitive pay and remuneration package
for the successful applicant along with great benefits.
What's in it for you!
- Medical, Dental & Vision covered by AutoFi
- Flexible work hours
- Excellent compensation structure
- Competitive pay and remuneration package
- Visionary leadership team
- Growth opportunities within a start-up culture
The ideal candidate/s:
- Will have an in-depth understanding of the operations of an
Automotive dealership sales department, Internet department or BDC,
with experience of managing the digital consumer interaction of an
automotive dealership to a point of delivery.
- You should be able to demonstrate a practical understanding of
best practice digital sales processes, operating practices, digital
marketing vendors and CRM software tools employed by the best
operators in 2020.
- Will have a solid grounding and understanding of dealership
variable operations, including, but not limited to:
- F&I, Sales, Sales Management, processes, software, and
performance reporting systems will be an added advantage.
- You may currently be working with a Digital Retailer Software
Vendor, managing dealership accounts from onboarding,
implementation, training delivery through ongoing account servicing
and support, looking for your next challenge
- You may well be working in a Sales Management, Internet
Management or BDC Management position in a successful dealership,
looking for a move that enables you to use your dealership
experience to better yourself and to grow.
- You may be a Sales Trainer, an F&I Trainer, a Sales Coach or
an Automotive B2B Salesperson, looking for that new challenge to
better yourself and to increase your earnings.
- Whatever you are currently doing, you must be an effective
communicator at all levels to fulfill this role.
- You will be working primarily with Vehicle Sales Teams (Sales
People, Sales Managers Internet/BDC, and F&I Managers)
implementing our software platform and processes into their
- Through training you will be giving an insight on best practices
that will leverage and drive the dealers' business.
- You will own the overall relationship with your dealers from
start to finish which will include, on-boarding, increasing
adoption, driving transactions, ensuring retention and delivering
- You will need to be as comfortable speaking to a customer as you
would a Sales Person, a Sales Manager, a Dealer Principal, a Public
Company Director or a Manufacturer.
Some things about you that we are looking for:
- You will be assertive and persuasive.
- You will have a disciplined systematic approach to work.
- You will be detail-oriented and analytical.
- You will have an abundance of energy.
- You will be competitive in nature.
- You will be able to prove that you can deliver results
- You will have 5+ years of relevant experience.
- You must be highly computer literate, proficient in Google Suite,
Apple (Pages, Numbers, Keynote) and Microsoft Office products.
- You must be highly trainable on technology, quick to adapt to new
programs and processes.
- You will have a working knowledge of common DMS systems, F&I
eRating/eContracting systems, and F&I reporting tools.
- You will be a proficient user of automotive CRM software.
- You will thrive in a multi-tasking environment and be able to
adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- You will have excellent verbal, written and presentation
AutoFi is an equal opportunity employer. - Individuals seeking
employment are considered without regards to race, color, religion,
national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or
mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or other protected status under all applicable laws,
regulations, and ordinances.
Personal Information submitted as part of your application is
Keywords: AutoFi, Seattle , Dealer Success Manager - West Region, Executive , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!