Manager, Client Services
Company: Merkle - Cardinal Path
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Company DescriptionCardinal Path leverages digital analytics to
deliver insight, understanding and outcomes that create competitive
advantage for our clients. We engage at the strategic, business,
and technical level to generate tangible and quantifiable value for
our partners.Cardinal Path is continuing its rapid growth, and we
are looking for a Manager of Client Services to expand our growth
opportunities with top clients and help shape our Client Services
team for the future.The Manager of Client Services will provide
strategic oversight and revenue growth on a book of client
businesses. The optimal candidate will have an expertise in digital
media principles and apply them to defining, planning and executing
against a client's objectives. A successful Manager must be an
effective communicator and possess the ability to guide direct
reports to execute against similar responsibilities. They must be
comfortable mining for new revenue opportunities and developing a
plan for bringing those opportunities to fruition. They must
possess excellent active listening skills to understand client
needs and translate those needs to business opportunities.Job
- Within a set of clients, oversees and guides staffing,
strategy, quality of work, and budgeting; clearly identifies and
communicates the clients' business strategy and needs
cross-functionally within Cardinal Path.
- Supports the creation and execution of Analytics Plans that
drive actions and outcomes to grow clients' business. Creates and
maintains solid client relationships, with a focus on strategy
development, report delivery, and client communication.
- Develops a revenue generating plan for clients through
incremental and new opportunities rooted in a deep understanding of
the Cardinal Path offering coupled with research of clients'
- Optimizes the drivers of direct sales, including team,
technology, spend and programs, to achieve predictability,
cost-efficiency, and scale. This will include the development and
monitoring of key historical business metrics, as well as quarterly
and annual forecasts that will both be used to manage the
- Ensures and oversees that excellent relationships are
maintained and enhanced with appropriate staff at client
organizations to achieve continually high levels of customer
- Supports the Client Services team to ensure quality execution
that drives toward clients' business objectives and key metrics.
Evaluates performance, challenges, and opportunities with their
redirect report(s) to ensure client goals are met or exceeded.
- Works with a cross-functional Cardinal Path team to execute
work plans, meet plan deadlines, customer expectations and program
- Enhances staff accomplishments and competencies by planning
delivery of solutions; answers technical and procedural questions
for less experienced team members and works to improve internal
processes when/where necessary.
- Promotes the mission and values of the organization both
internally and externally.
- Support the training of other team members while creating a
thriving environment of learning.Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, communications,
engineering, mathematics or statistics.
- 6-8 years of work experience with large digital media
- A solid understanding of media strategies and Google platform
knowledge as well as digital tactics that can be employed.
- Proven experience working with large or multi-workstream
accounts; including case studies highlighting the growth of
accounts that have been managed.
- Experience managing profitable budgets, meeting deadlines and
managing direct reports.
- Experience working with international client accounts a
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills with
experience creating clear, concise, professional documents and
presentations. Excellent storyteller.
- Team player: shares what they know, and is comfortable seeking
out information to close knowledge gaps of their own. No egos.
- Ability to travel moderately within North America and
internationally as and when required.Additional
InformationEmployees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds
encouraged to apply. Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a
policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate
against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of
age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion,
ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability,
marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or
any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state
or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with
disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the
terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state
or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way
things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment
opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company.
Please contact email@example.com if you need assistance
completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application
process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection
with a job at the Company to which you are applying.
Keywords: Merkle - Cardinal Path, Seattle , Manager, Client Services, Executive , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!