Sr. Product Manager - Personalization, Experian Consumer Services (remote)
Posted on: June 24, 2022
About us, but we'll be brief
Experian is the world's leading global information services
company, unlocking the power of data to create more opportunities
for consumers, businesses and society. We are thrilled to share
that FORTUNE has named Experian one of the 100 Best Companies to
work for. In addition, for the last five years we've been named in
the 100 "World's Most Innovative Companies" by Forbes Magazine.
Experian Consumer Services (ECS) - Over the past 5 years, ECS has
achieved considerable growth, and we are now seeking experienced
professionals who can make meaningful contributions toward our
mission to bring Financial Power to All. As an industry disruptor
and market leader, we pride ourselves on taking risks and pushing
boundaries through innovation to help consumers-regardless of their
financial situation-realize their financial goals. While we are
proud of the strategic progress we have made, we have even higher
ambitions for the future of our business and what it can bring to
consumers worldwide. The next 5 years will set the stage for a
broader transformation of Experian, led by our increasing
consumer-centric focus and expansion into new markets.
Experian's Direct-to-Consumer Experience Architecture Product Team
is seeking a talented Senior Product Manager to drive product
vision and execution for our personalization platform. We are just
getting started with our mission to bring Financial Power to All,
to make it even easier for consumers to achieve their financial
goals. The personalization platform that you'd be responsible for
is a critical component in that mission. It helps drive
highly-engaging and relevant experiences for our consumers across
all major touchpoints - from the dashboard on our top-rated mobile
apps and website to notifications, emails, and campaigns. Your work
will directly impact tens of millions of users every month.
If you want to join a fast-growing and highly-successful
organization, have experience building innovative, scalable
platforms and experiences, have applied personalization with speed
and stability, love digging in with data science as much as you
love creating refined user experiences and solving complex problems
- this is the job for you.
What You'll Be Doing
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to lead product
definition and development of our personalization capabilities,
in-product engagement and product merchandizing strategy, and
- Help all consumers quickly discover and experience the core
products and features that fit their unique financial profile at
the moments that are relevant to them.
- Improve our understanding of each consumer and their unique
- Partner closely with Data Sciences to develop models that power
our personalization platform.
- Create a platform that establishes a meaningful conversation
with each consumer, and continues that conversation, as they
interact with us across multiple platforms and consumer
- Define and drive the product roadmap of personalization and
onboarding experiences and relevant systems.
- Partner closely with Engineering, Data Sciences, and UX Design
teammates to execute and deliver on that roadmap.
- Partner with the CRM technology and strategy teams to integrate
and amplify above-mentioned experiences.
- Evangelize, promote adoption and enablement of personalization
with all Product Development teams across the Direct-to-Consumer
business, marketing, communications, and customer service.
- Conduct consumer research and translate their needs into
priorities for onboarding and personalized experiences.
- Take a data-driven approach to understanding and communicating
product status and impact to customers, stakeholders, and
- Contribute to the long-term personalization vision and
What your background looks like
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Artificial
Intelligence, Machine Learning, Business, Marketing, or a related
technical field; Master's preferred.
- 5+ years of product management or related experience creating
- 3+ years of product management or related experience working on
personalization, machine learning, recommendations, or
- Understanding of complex data-management problems, and related
machine learning techniques.
- Familiarity with how machine learning systems connect to and
drive front-end consumer experience.
- Experience in launching large scale products and
- Skilled at working with cross functional teams.
- Strong writing skills and ability to converse with technical
and non-technical personnel fluently, articulating complex business
factors, progress, issues, and recommendations in a concise
- Experience with Agile and/or Lean software development
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving
environment, handling multiple priorities concurrently with minimal
guidance is a must.
- During this pandemic, all Experian employees are working
remotely. Once it's safe to do so, we'll slowly return to our
offices however we are in no rush to do this. The safety of our
employees is of utmost importance.
- 15 days' of vacation accrual annually, five sick days and two
volunteer days (plus twelve paid holidays).
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits package, with a
bonus target of 15%.
- Flexible work schedule and relaxed dress code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse
team where people love their work and love working together. We
believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our
purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of
every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self
to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and it ensures that we
live what we believe.
Experian U.S. employees are required to be fully vaccinated for
Experian Careers - Creating a better tomorrow together
Find out what its like to work for Experian by clicking here
Keywords: Experian, Seattle , Sr. Product Manager - Personalization, Experian Consumer Services (remote), Executive , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!