Company: Lifetime Recruiting Strategies
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Our Client is one of Most Recognized in the country. Currently
we are looking for a Sales Managers to lead teams in our offices
throughout the US.
- Responsible for leading a team of 5-10 Financial Advisors in
day to day activities
- Provide coaching and guidance to new associates on developing
their business practice
- Work with other members of the management team to continue
growing the office
- Responsible for personal production and management of team
- Joint work with junior advisors
- Excellent compensation
- The Sales Manager is responsible for leading and advancing
profitability, growth, and retention of the business in the region,
consistent with overall business unit objectives. Key player in
developing and implementing strategic and tactical operational
initiatives. Effectively manages operations and processes. Sets and
monitors performance standards. Is responsible for mentoring,
coaching and motivating a team of Account Executives and Customer
Service representatives to ensure the achievement of the team's
goals, organizational objectives and financial objectives.
Direct report to Managing Director
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Achieve Business Objectives
Develop business plan and manage all aspects of marketing to
achieve profit and production objectives.
Develop and train team members
Establish performance goals and manage performance
Coach employees toward performance and development objectives
Make hiring, termination and compensation decisions
Manage workload, workflow and service levels to maximize
Responsible for compliance to all company and regulatory
Accountable for team's quality, results and corrective action
Business Strategy Development
Implement and execute long and short-term business strategies to
Lead the development of strategic business planning activities,
including marketing and underwriting that are designed to increase
the business unit's presence in the market; retain the appropriate
mix of business; and achieve overall growth and profit objectives
while considering our market competitive position.
Marketing, Agency Management Job Requirements
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years industry experience
- Demonstrated track record of driving sales of financial
services and products
- Strong business acumen with a deep understanding of financial
services and products on the insurance and investment sides.
- Must be licensed with s7 and Life and Health Pamela J.
Lifetime Recruiting Strategies
"Developing Relationships that last a Lifetime"
Keywords: Lifetime Recruiting Strategies, Seattle , Sales Manager, Executive , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!