Clinical Program Manager
Company: Cambia Health
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Clinical Program Manager
Remote within ID, OR, WA, or UT. Candidates outside of these states
will not be considered.
Primary Job Purpose
The UMP Clinical Program Manager will lead and manage all of the
clinical programs and relationships with the HCA clinical staff.
Serve as the clinical expert accountable for ensuring all clinical
programs and initiatives are executed meeting our contractual and
regulatory obligations. Participate in all meetings that impact UMP
clinical programs both at HCA and at Regence. Build strong
relationships with HCA clinical team.
General Functions and Outcomes
* Serve as the primary point of contact for HCA/UMP Clinical Staff
and Regence medical management team for all HCA/UMP clinical
programs and issues.
* Ensure all clinical deliverables and requirements in the UMP
contract are met.
* Serve as the lead for the HTA work both internally and at HCA,
performing any HTA related meetings and work per the contract.
* Serve as the lead for the ABA program managing entire program
both with HCA/UMP and within Regence.
* Serve as the lead for the IOCP, DCP, Bariatric Surgery, and ACO
work between Regence and HCA/UMP.
* Serve as the clinical lead, managing the Clinical Strategies
meetings and related work.
* Coordinate all HCA/UMP reporting between Health Informatics, the
ASO team, and Regence support staff.
* Resolve all HCA/UMP clinical issues that are escalated within
Regence or by HCA/UMP.
* Ensure all standard reports, daily and monthly activity reports,
points of contact, calendar of events, meetings, agendas, and
minutes are maintained and completed.
* Attend daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual meetings with
HCA/UMP clinical staff, both in person and via phone.
* An active participant on the ASO Medical Management team
* Work directly with the operations and reporting analyst assigned
to support all of the clinical work for UMP.
* Comprehensive knowledge of the health care industry and related
benefit products and services.
* Ability to work well independently with autonomy and effective
* Demonstrated team player, able to organize teams to come together
around a goal and deliver.
* Ability to work in a matrix organization having direct reports
but also able collaborate with people who are above and below
* Strong computer skills with demonstrated ability to use MS Office
products and other software and reporting tools.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, to include
* Demonstrated analytical ability to identify problems, develop
solutions and implement a chosen course of action.
* Ability to organize, plan, prioritize and develop multiple
projects within time constraints.
* Ability to negotiate and resolve complex and sensitive project
and team issues with diplomacy and persuasiveness.
Normally to be proficient in the competencies listed above
UMP Clinical Program Manager would have a Bachelor's degree in
Nursing or related field, 3 years of experience in a clinical
and/or operational environment and 5 years account management or
customer management experience or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
Required Licenses, Certifications, Registration, Etc.
Current RN or LPN license to practice in Washington State
Regence employees are part of the larger Cambia family of
companies, which seeks to drive innovative health solutions. We
offer a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. We are
an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity and
a drug and tobacco-free workplace. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status
protected by law. A background check is required.
Regence is 2.2 million members, here for our families, co-workers
and neighbors, helping each other be and stay healthy and provide
support in time of need. We've been here for members for 100 years.
Regence is a nonprofit health care company offering individual and
group medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Medicare and
other government programs as well as pharmacy benefit management.
We are the largest health insurer in the Northwest/Intermountain
Region, serving members as Regence BlueShield of Idaho, Regence
BlueCross BlueShield of Oregon, Regence BlueCross BlueShield of
Utah and Regence BlueShield (in Washington). Each plan is an
independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield
If you're seeking a career that affects change in the health care
system, consider joining our team at Cambia Health Solutions. We
advocate for transforming the health care system by making health
care more affordable and accessible, increasing consumers'
engagement in their health care decisions, and offering a diverse
range of products and services that promote the health and
well-being of our members. Cambia's portfolio of companies spans
health care information technology and software development; retail
health care; health insurance plans that carry the Blue Cross and
Blue Shield brands; pharmacy benefit management; life, disability,
dental, vision and other lines of protection; alternative solutions
to health care access and free-standing health and wellness
Information about how Cambia Heath Solutions collects, uses, and
This position includes 401(k), healthcare, paid time off, paid
holidays, and more. For more information, please visit
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer
dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug and tobacco-free
workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, national origin,
religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected
by law. A background check is required.
If you need accommodation for any part of the application process
because of a medical condition or disability, please email
CambiaCareers@cambiahealth.com. Information about how Cambia Health
Solutions collects, uses, and discloses information is available in
the health of our communities and employees during the COVID-19
pandemic. Please review the policy on our Careers site.
Keywords: Cambia Health, Seattle , Clinical Program Manager, Executive , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!