Program Project Manager
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Program ManagerJob Summary: The program manager is responsible
for the execution of one or more simultaneous customer programs and
assists with projects under development. Duties and
- Ensure that the right product is developed to meet the
customers quality standards and is delivered at the right time, by
utilizing the proper engineering/quality/operations/purchasing
- Facilitate the communication and interaction among the
functional representatives, internal and external customers.
- Plan, Set, and Track program milestones against the agreed upon
schedule, reporting status to managers on an as needed basis.
- Develop and implement recovery plans for off-schedule and
- Coordinate with customers to provide necessary program status
and obtain customer feedback.
- Define resources and schedule for the implementation of the
- Anticipate, detect, and ensure project issues are resolved
- Recognize areas for internal improvement and developing plans
for implementing themJob Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Good understanding of the project management process
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written /
internal and external.
- Possess strong analytical skills
- Display good leadership skillsCompetencies
- Project Management Process / Office computer skills (Excel,
- Logical / Technical Problem-Solving Skills / Analysis
- Customer FocusEducation and Experience --- 2- or 4-year degree
preferred (relevant experience will be considered) Equal Employment
Opportunity (EEO):* It is the policy of SeaCast, Inc. that all
employees and applicants be afforded equal opportunities in
employment without regard to race, color, sex (including gender
identity and gender stereotypes), national origin, religion,
disability, or retaliation for engaging in an EEO protected
activity. The Company prohibits discrimination or harassment based
on any of these categories, as well as on age, genetic information,
sexual orientation, marital status, status as a parent, military
service, or any other bases protected under applicable local,
state, or federal law.
Keywords: SeaCast, Seattle , Program Project Manager, Executive , Marysville, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!