Company: Eddie Bauer
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Develop and execute Ecommerce strategic plans to drive
productivity and meet Company financial goals. Responsible for,
site merchandising and marketing, production, platform development,
customer experience and multichannel (Omnichannel) strategy.
- Commercial ownership of Ecommerce business performance and
digital marketing budget.
- Develop and execute on strategies that will grow both topline
and net revenue for Ecommerce.
- Analyze current and projected ROIs on all initiatives to assist
in long-term planning for the department and its multiple
- Increase conversion and traffic online for the brand. Informed
POV on site UI/UX opportunities for optimization of conversion &
margin - for website, mobile app, and new upcoming distribution
- Increase overall customer engagement with the site and
- Develop web strategy for all digital properties. Responsible
for the digital (web, mobile, etc.) customer experience and
- Optimize the user experience on the web site and its ability to
generate sales and related transactions.
- Initiate and drive for development, integration, and ongoing
support of any new technical strategies or processes in relation to
web page design and optimization, applications development, and
search engine optimization.
- Develop strategies as it relates to Internet marketing: Paid
search, natural search, paid social, affiliates, portals, and
corresponding financial measurement.
- Experience using Ecommerce promotional strategies and
- Oversee plan for production rollout and operations procedures
for all business and technology activities.
- Oversee plans and policies to support the fast scaling online
and mobile business.
- Lead and collaborate with Ecommerce Analytics Team to define
the web analytics/marketing intelligence guidelines, as well as
assessing Eddie Bauer's Ecommerce infrastructure to integrate new
analytical tools for analysis and efficiency.
- Direct migration of the online platform from current to future
- Deep experience in user behavior insights: tracing and
subsequent analysis of weblog tracking. Understanding and ability
to leverage relationship marketing (direct marketing/onsite
- Align with Eddie Bauer & SPARC Leadership to set Ecommerce
goals, target KPIs & Key initiatives, timelines, and
- On-going monitoring of KPIs and performance.
- Develop seasonal calendars for the Ecommerce department,
mapping out the overall strategy for product offerings, pricing,
online/mobile marketing campaigns, etc. to further drive the
company's profitability and branding.
- Own communication to both Eddie Bauer & SPARC Leadership with
respect to the Eddie Bauer Ecommerce business.
- Act as the key representative for Eddie Bauer in SPARC
cross-brand digital steering committee. Leadership Expectations:
- Operate with the highest level of conduct, integrity, and
confidentiality; setting the example for leaders and
- Develop and nurture strong cross functional partnerships;
driving business results and inspiring a culture of transparency,
collaboration, and accountability.
- Serve as an Eddie Bauer advocate in the industry and
- Recruit, identify, develop, and retain talent that delivers
- As a manager, serve as a leader of company culture, norms, and
- Ability to balance a strong management presence with a high
level of approachability, encouraging and eliciting associate
feedback and interaction. Education/Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related discipline
required; MBA is strongly preferred
- Must have 15+ years of strategic Ecommerce management
experience, preferably within Apparel and/or specialty retail, with
the proven ability to develop and implement a successful Ecommerce
strategy; 5+ years of Director level experience required
- Ecommerce7 years management-level experience in some or all of
the following areas is essential: online Ecommerce, search engine
optimization, online/mobile marketing, web analytics, web
merchandising, pricing, market analysis, and consumer demand
strategy, customer service, and Ecommerce order fulfillment and
- Highly analytical with knowledge and experience utilizing Web
Analytics software (Google Analytics, CoreMetrics, etc.)
- Preferred industry experience in retail consumer goods;
Ecommerce focus preferred
- Must have SEO, SEM, CSE, display advertising, mobile
- Strategic approach, sound business judgment, and
entrepreneurial mindset are essential
- Comprehensive understanding of business modeling, planning,
budgeting, and online marketing
- Thorough knowledge of emerging industry trends, competitors,
distribution channels, and customer base
- Proficient understanding of CRM solutions and practices
Physical Requirements:The physical demands described here are
representative of those that are required by an associate to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job. - While
performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly
required to talk or hear. The associate is frequently required to
sit; stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; as well as
reach with hands and arms. - The associate must frequently lift
and/or move up to 15 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to
35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include
close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to
- Ability to work in open environment with fluctuating
temperatures and standard lighting.
- Ability to work on computer and mobile phone for multiple
hours; with frequent interruptions.
- Required to travel in elevator or stairwells to attend meetings
and engage with associates on multiple floors throughout
- Hotel, Airplane, and Car Travel Required.
Keywords: Eddie Bauer, Seattle , VP eCommerce, Executive , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!