Technical Program Manager, ASIC
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Meta is seeking a Technical Program Manager with ASIC/FPGA
design and development experience. The Hardware Technical Program
Manager (TPM) will lead cross-functional and multi-site teams on
developing ASICs and FPGAs to enable Meta's Infrastructure
Engineering organization, whose responsibilities include the
growth, management and 24x7 upkeep of the Facebook website.
Technical Program Manager, ASIC Responsibilities:
- Manage cross-functional infrastructure projects in a matrix
organization covering a range of areas (Datacenter, Network,
Hardware Systems, Infrastructure Software Engineering, Capacity
- Drive and manage ASIC/FPGA development and their subsystems
with vendors, internal software and hardware teams, from concept to
- Deliver ASIC/FPGA solution and high quality system
- Engage in product management in collaboration with Engineering
owners to define product roadmaps.
- Provide hands-on program management during analysis, design,
development, testing, implementation, and post implementation
- Drive internal process improvements across multiple teams and
- Work with the software, hardware, architecture teams to
understand the requirements and constraints.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- B.S. in Computer or Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 7+ years of hardware engineering, systems engineering, and
technical product/program management experience.
- Communication experience and experience working with technical
management teams to develop systems, solutions, and products.
- Organizational, coordination, and multi-tasking
- Analytical and problem-solving experience with systems.
- Experience establishing work relationships across
multi-disciplinary teams and multiple partners in different time
- Experience in managing ASIC design flow (requirements
development, architecture, micro-architecture, RTL design,
synthesis, functional verification, physical layout, fabrication,
post-silicon validation, qualification to production etc.).
- Experience in using RTL design with VHDL, Verilog and/or
- Experience working with vendors.
- Experience with data center architecture and deployment.
- Experience in Video Transcode and/or Machine Learning
- Work experience in semiconductor start-ups.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color,
national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related
medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity,
gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age,
status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a
disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories,
consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is
committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates
with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any
assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us
know at .
Keywords: Meta, Seattle , Technical Program Manager, ASIC, Executive , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!