Senior Product Marketing Manager- Life Sciences
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Are you looking to tackle big challenges that drive even bigger
impact? Are you energized by the possibilities when technology,
data, and healthcare intersect? Do you love product marketing and
partnering across product, sales, and marketing teams?
Truveta is the world's first health provider led data platform with
a vision of Saving Lives with Data. Our mission is to enable
researchers to find cures faster, empower every clinician to be an
expert, and help families make the most informed decisions about
their care. Achieving Truveta' s ambitious vision requires an
incredible team of talented and inspired people with a special
combination of health, software and big data experience who share
our company values.
Our headquarters are in the greater Seattle area but we celebrate
and embrace a remote culture
Who We Need
Truveta is rapidly building a talented and diverse team to tackle
complex challenges in healthcare. Beyond core capabilities, we are
seeking problem solvers, passionate and collaborative teammates,
and those willing to roll up their sleeves while making a
difference. If you are interested in the opportunity to pursue
purposeful work, join a mission-driven team, and build a rewarding
career while having fun, Truveta may be the perfect fit for
Our Marketing Team is looking for an ambitious and results-driven
Senior Product Marketing Manager to play an important role in
developing and executing our GTM strategy for life sciences
companies. As Product Marketing Manager, you'll bring your
experience and curiosity for understanding the needs of this target
customer base and translate findings into compelling messaging and
positioning, sales enablement materials, product feedback, and
Experience in a fast-paced, B2B SaaS company is a must! Life
sciences experience a plus.
The Product Marketing Manager will work closely with sales, product
and marketing teams to help hone the messaging and positioning for
Truveta, including clear differentiations, use cases, and value
propositions that strongly resonate with pharmaceutical, medical
device and biotech companies.
You will be the go-to person to support go-to-market initiatives
for this vertical-maintaining a deep understanding of the market
landscape, competitive capabilities, and customer use cases.
Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing, this role will be
an integral part to the Marketing team as we grow our business. The
best person for this role understands the unique intersection
between technology and healthcare, has a passion for disrupting the
status quo, and gets energized by working in a dynamic, high growth
Responsibilities Will Include
- Develop deep expertise in the life sciences target market,
understanding key challenges and pain points.
- Own the core messaging framework for life sciences, socialize
across stakeholders, and apply to a core set of marketing
- Maintain pulse on competitive landscape, make recommendations
to strengthen Truveta's value prop and differentiators.
- Partner closely with product team counterparts to ensure
market, customer and competitive insights are fully incorporated
and prioritized in the product roadmap.
- Participate in pre and post sales calls for life sciences
customers to better understand needs and challenges.
- Own the portfolio of sales enablement materials for life
sciences including decks, one-pagers, FAQs, and competitive battle
cards, ensuring key messaging and positioning is consistent and
- Assist in identifying and creating impactful customer stories,
including customer reference videos, testimonials and case
- Strict adherence to Truveta principles in support of ethical
- Willingness to commit to ongoing training on key topics like
privacy, ethics, and security
- 5+ years of experience in the B2B SaaS product marketing
- Strong preference in knowledge of pharmaceutical research and
- Proven experience in creating and supporting brand positioning
and messaging frameworks, mapped to business goals
- Ability to distill technical and often abstract ideas into
- Strong analytical skills, with depth understanding of market
conditions, customer needs and competitive offerings desired
- Ability to communicate effectively and collaborate with
stakeholders at various organizational levels.
- Ability to think strategically (big picture) and tactically
(get your hands dirty!)
- Strong writer, creative thinker and nimble executor
- Able to operate in a fast-paced, rapidly changing and growing
- Light design skills needed for presentations, one-pagers and
other marketing materials
- Must embrace and respect the critical nature of protecting the
Be a part of building something special. Now is the perfect time to
join Truveta. We have strong, established leadership with decades
of success. We are well-funded. We are building a culture that
prioritizes people and their passions across personal, professional
and everything in between. Join us as we build an amazing company
- Interesting and meaningful work for every career stage
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits with strong medical, dental and vision
- 401K plan
- Professional development for continuous learning
- Work/life autonomy via flexible work hours and flexible paid
- Generous parental leave
- Regular team activities (virtual and in-person as soon as we
Truveta is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive, and
empowering workplace. We believe that having employees, interns,
and contactors with diverse backgrounds enables Truveta to better
meet our mission and serve patients and health communities around
the world. We recognize that opportunities in technology
historically excluded and continue to disproportionately exclude
Black and Indigenous people, people of color, people from working
class backgrounds, people with disabilities, and LGBTQIA+ people.
We strongly encourage individuals with these identities to apply
even if you don't meet all of the requirements.
Keywords: Truveta, Seattle , Senior Product Marketing Manager- Life Sciences, Executive , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!