Company: Tecnico Corporation
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionSummary:Directs and coordinates, through
subordinate supervisory personnel, activities concerned with
production, utilizing knowledge of technology, methods and
procedures, and capabilities of the current workforce. Duties and
- Confers with management personnel to establish production and
quality control standards, develop budget and cost controls, and to
obtain data regarding types, quantities, specifications, and
delivery dates of products ordered.
- Develops and implements operating methods and procedures
designed to eliminate operating problems and improve product
- Revises production schedules and priorities as a result of
- Consults with engineering personnel relative to modification of
machines and equipment in order to improve production and quality
- Conducts hearings to resolve or effect settlement of grievances
and refers unresolved grievances for management-union
- May compile, store, and retrieve production data, using
- Develops a working relationship with current and future
- Communicates with other management personnel regarding the
level of completion, expectations, timelines, budget adherence, and
changes that need to be made.
- Must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and seek
assistance with weights over 50 pounds.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Able to withstand environmental factors such as:o Outside
weather conditionso High, precarious placeso Exposed to fumes and
airborne particleso Very loud noise level
- Required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, feel, and reach
with hands and arms on a regular basis.
- Must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 lbs. and seek
assistance with weights over 50 lbs.
- Occasionally perform other physical activities as required,
such as:o Stoopingo Bendingo Squattingo Climbing (including but not
limited to, vertical and incline ladders, masts, and king posts)o
Crawling (including but not limited to, through scuttles, manhole
covers, tanks, and voids) Experience Requirements:
- 5 – 7 years of experience with diving, fabrication,
installation, repair, operation, hyperbaric and life support
systems design. Other Requirements:
- Must be able to pass Drug Screening, Work Ability Screening.
- Must be able to obtain a Government facility security pass. EEO
/ AA / M / F / Vets / Disabled
Keywords: Tecnico Corporation, Seattle , Production Manager, Executive , Bremerton, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!