Assistant Facilities Manager
Company: Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.
Posted on: September 23, 2022
About JLL -
We're JLL-a leading professional services and investment management
firm specializing in real estate. We have operations in over 80
countries and a workforce of over 98,000 individuals around the
world who help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve
their business ambitions. As a global Fortune 500 company, we also
have an inherent responsibility to drive sustainability and
corporate social responsibility. That's why we're committed to our
purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world.
We're using the most advanced technology to create rewarding
opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions
for our clients, our people and our communities.
Our core values of teamwork, ethics and excellence are also
fundamental to everything we do and we're honored to be recognized
with awards for our success by organizations both globally and
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture where we all feel
welcomed, valued and empowered to achieve our full potential is
important to who we are today and where we're headed in the future.
And we know that unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives
help us think bigger, spark innovation and succeed together.
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to
apply even if you don't meet all of the requirements below. We're
interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the
Assistant Facilities Manager
- Assist the Facility Manager in the delivery of services to
operate and maintain the property including customer/client
services, financial management, facility maintenance, procurement,
and supplier management. Develop client relationships with key
representatives in supporting client's corporate real estate goals
- List the specific tasks, duties, and the primary
responsibilities of the job. The list should include statements
explaining why the function is required.
- Work with Regional Manager to oversee the delivery of
maintenance and repair services.
- Maintain client satisfaction with delivery of Facility
Management services and support programs to increase customer
- Interface with occupants of selected properties.
- 24/7 emergency call support and site attendance is
- Follow established escalation procedures and incident reporting
- Support work order management for in house staff and vendors as
- Meet or exceed site Key Performance Indicators (KPI's); assist
with monitoring Service Level Agreements (SLA's) monthly to
identify potential challenges and plan corrective actions
- Demonstrate strong collaboration and teamwork within the
account team, by including driving the development and
implementation of IFM best practices and innovations
- Assist in the development and management of operating and
- Support the Regional Manager in the implementation of short and
long-term projects for the client.
- Assist in the development and implementation of the annual
management plan; accomplish key performance indicators as
identified by the Account Manager.
- Oversee the appropriate monthly/quarterly/annual reporting
appropriate for the client.
- Maximize utilization of suppliers, preferred
vendors/contractors and the level of spending with Minority/Women
owned Business Enterprises (M/WBE).
- Insure compliance with Jones Lang LaSalle minimum audit
- Assist in the development and management of the detailed,
zero-based annual operating budgets for each building in your
- Develop monthly/quarterly variance reporting on all operating
budgets for each property on a timely basis.
- Coordinate discussions with selected vendors or suppliers
regarding goal setting, performance criteria, and performance
- Manage the maintenance of existing contracts.
- Source local services and goods needed to perform day to day
operations through 3rd party suppliers. This includes writing
contract, obtaining necessary vendor set up forms and reviewing
certificate of insurance for compliance.
- Support IFM team to collaborate with account Sourcing team on
national and regional sourcing opportunities to define scope,
coordinate supplier walk-through, and manage national and regional
supplier performance at property level.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA)
- The top 3-5 specific knowledge, skills and abilities (KSAs)
required for job performance from job analysis and/or performance
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of two years of industry experience required either in
the corporate environment, third party service provider or as a
- Excellent customer, computer, managerial, verbal and written
- Ability to multi-task and effectively organize responsibilities
to achieve portfolio goals and objectives
- Basic knowledge of building systems (mechanical and electrical
- Computer proficiency
Our benefits are a good reason to come to JLL.
We are committed to hiring the best, most talented people in our
industry, and then empowering them with the resources and support
to enhance their health, financial and personal well-being. Our
underlying benefits philosophy is this: be fair to our people, and
provide opportunities for those who take advantage of our programs
and resources to lower their health costs and increase their
personal and financial security.
Benefits to eligible employees, include:
- 401(k) plan with matching company contributions
- Medical, Dental & Vision Care
- 6 weeks of paid parental leave at 100% of salary
- Paid Time Off and Company Holidays
- Flexible Work Arrangements may be available
- Executive Benefits
What you can expect from us
We succeed together and believe the best inspire the best, so we
invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you
achieve your career ambitions, recognizing your contributions,
investing in your well-being and providing competitive benefits and
We can't wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL. Apply
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and
affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and
investment management services. We take our responsibility to
protect the personal information provided to us seriously.
Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the
purposes of processing in connection with JLL's recruitment
process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with
appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it
for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it
safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data,
please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy
This position may require you to be fully vaccinated against
COVID-19. If required, you'll be asked to provide proof that you're
fully vaccinated upon your start date. You're considered fully
vaccinated two weeks after you receive the second dose of a
two-dose vaccine series (e.g., Pfizer or Moderna) or two weeks
after a single-dose vaccine (e.g., Johnson & Johnson/Janssen).
Failure to provide proof of vaccination may result in
Jones Lang LaSalle ("JLL") is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is
committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations
to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable
accommodation because of a disability for any part of the
employment process - including the online application and/or
overall selection process - you may contact us at Accommodation
Requests. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please
direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us
page > I want to work for JLL.
Keywords: Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc., Seattle , Assistant Facilities Manager, Executive , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!