Senior Product Manager
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Our mission at Wrapbook is to increase the prosperity of the
project economy. A significant shift has occurred within the
workforce recently and 50M Americans are now engaged in freelance
or project-based work. The popularity of project based employment
has introduced flexibility for both employers and employees but
also added complexities from a compensation and administrative
standpoint. Our vertical fintech platform enables companies to
seamlessly onboard, pay and insure their workforces.
We're building the best product for the entertainment industry but
operate in a 50B market and have big goals we want to achieve. With
over 130M USD raised from Andreessen Horowitz, Equal Ventures,
Uncork Capital, Jeffrey Katzenberg and CAA co-founder Michael
Ovitz, we are at an exciting stage of growth and there isn't a
better time to join!
The Opportunity - Senior Product Manager (Remote - USA /
Do you get excited about creating and building products from idea
to delivery? Are you a self-starter who is energized by solving
problems for the customer? Do you have an entrepreneurial calling
to create new products, and have an unrelenting tenacity to get
things done? Is who you work with as important to you as what you
work on? Then this is the role for you.
We are looking for Senior Product Managers to help Wrapbook scale
and grow! This person must have hands-on experience leading a
product at a software company. With proven success in breaking down
and solving complex problems.
What you'll do:
- Own and drive roadmap and vision.
- Work with leadership to prioritize and deliver.
- Partner closely and provide guidance for engineering and design
to develop clear and detailed product requirements.
- Work closely with cross-functional leads to do what is right
for our customers.
- Relentlessly drive and build a deep understanding of our
customers to discover and creatively solve problems.
What you'll have:
- 3+ years of product management experience
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams where you've earned
trust with your partners.
- Self-awareness and emotional maturity to lead with
- Strong listening skills and a lifetime learner mentality.
- Experience working with both technical and non-technical teams
to define, scope and prioritize product requirements.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
We think you'll be an amazing fit if:
- You have experience in one of the following fields: Payroll
Taxes, Employment Benefits, OR Unions.
Why Join Us:
At Wrapbook, creativity meets technology - and not just in the
In addition to a competitive salary and all the benefits you can
expect from a fast-growing technology company, you'll get access to
a team of creative problem solvers and the chance to see your
contributions make large impacts. Benefits include:
- Minimum Time Off: Everyone is encouraged to take at least 3
weeks off annually. An easy way to remember this policy is "take
what you need, check with your lead". It's really that simple.
- Work from anywhere in Canada and USA
- Health and Dental benefits
- Up to $1500 towards IT set up for your home
- Up to 4% matching RRSP / 401K
- Learning and Development Allowance
- $150 monthly lifestyle benefits
Our Pledge to Fostering an Inclusive and Safe Workplace:
Wrapbook pledges to be a harassment- and discrimination-free space
for everyone, regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender
identity or expression, nationality, neurotype, personal
appearance, political affiliation, professional background, race,
religion, or sexual identity or orientation.
Have we got your attention? Submit your application today and a
member of our Talent team will be in touch with you shortly!
Keywords: Wrapbook, Seattle , Senior Product Manager, Executive , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!