Posted on: November 25, 2022
LMN Architects Employer: Seattle, WA, US Location: Mon, Aug 22
'22 Posted on: Full-time Type: LMN Architects is currently seeking
outstanding candidates for the position of Project Manager.
Candidates should be passionate about architecture, have a strong
design sensibility and appreciate the process of establishing and
leading teams in the design and delivery process.LMN employees
collaborate in the office Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Mondays
and Fridays are flexible workdays that allow -employees to work in
the office, from home, or any other location they choose.
Monday-Friday core work hours of 9:30-4:00 allow employees to
determine -what -working hours best suit their personal
commitments, commuting, and work preference. -
- Foster a collaborative professional working relationship with
the entire project team.
- Prepare fee proposals including work plans identifying
- Manage project budget, work plans, consultants and
- Oversee the negotiation of contracts.
- Promote effective team communication.
- Ensure project documentation meets firm standards.
- Participate in selected marketing and business development
- Provide professional development coaching and staff
- Other duties and responsibilities as required. -Qualifications:
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in architecture.
- 10+ years of experience in a range of architectural
- Strong relationship-building and problem-solving
- Thorough understanding of project work plans, schedules,
staffing, and budgets with experience in the financial management
- Well organized and knowledgeable of design and construction
- Advanced knowledge of sustainability, integrated design and
- Experience with alternative project delivery methods is
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects of a complex
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly Excel, required.
- Proficiency in Deltek Vision and MS Project preferred. -LMN is
an internationally recognized design practice made up of
architects, interior designers and planners passionate about design
and dedicated to collaboration. We are a single office of
approximately 150 people located in Seattle. Our focus is on
creating buildings and places that enrich communities and the
public realm across a diversity of project types-including
education, convention centers, performing arts, commercial
mixed-use, high-rise residential and transit facilities. In
recognition of the quality of our work and professional leadership,
LMN received the 2016 AIA Architecture Firm Award, the highest
national honor bestowed upon an architectural practice. More
information on LMN is available on our website at
-www.lmnarchitects.com . -LMN expects all employees to support its
equal employment opportunity policy and is committed to fostering a
workplace where everyone can work in a productive, respectful and
professional environment. LMN does not tolerate discrimination
against its employees on the basis of their race, sex/gender,
religion/creed, political ideology, pregnancy, age, physical or
mental disability, marital status, national origin,
genetics/genetic markers, military or Veterans status, sexual
orientation, actual or perceived status as a victim of domestic
violence, or any other characteristic protected by applicable
federal, state or local law. - Connect with us on Twitter and
Instagram to keep up with the latest job openings and images of
work by Archinect's hiring employers...
Keywords: Archinect, Seattle , Project Manager, Executive , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!