Posted on: November 25, 2022
This is a unique and exciting time to join Express. Since
launching our EXPRESSway Forward strategy in 2020, we have been
steadily advancing a transformation from being known as a store in
the mall to a brand with a purpose, powered by a styling community.
We believe that clothes can serve a higher purpose to make people
look the way they want to look and feel the way they want to feel,
and our Express brand purpose We Create Confidence & Inspire
Self-Expression speaks to the role our brand can play in their
lives.Today, we are reimagining our retail and outlet stores with a
spirit of hospitality so everyone who walks through our doors has a
positive experience and leaves wanting to be a part of Generation
Express. We call our stores Style Studios and our sales associate
teams Style Squads and they are the most important part of our
transformation. Our culture is defined by three values Express
Yourself, Express Together, Express Success and we invite you to
join us and help build, activate and amplify the Express styling
community.For more information about Express, Inc. please visit
Location: ___________The Sales Leader drives operations on the
sales floor and in the stockroom, while assisting in training
associates and delivering a great in-store shopping experiences for
customers.Talent Assist in developing and motivating associates to
maximize sales potential
- Provide in the moment coaching/training to store associates to
ensure efficient and effective floor operations, customer service,
coverage, stockroom management and execution of standards.
- Partner with Store Management to provide feedback on associate
- Assist in training associates on store operations, product,
policy, and procedures.Execution Execute action plans that optimize
- Execute all aspects of daily store operations.
- Ensure appropriate associate coverage to create a great
- Oversee and authorize the checkout experience.
- Assist with merchandise flow, such as shipment, replenishment,
omni-channel operations, in the store.
- Monitor and analyzes the customer service provided by team
- Build an effective schedule with the right associate in the
right place at the right time.Experience Promote and support an
environment focused on delivering great in-store customer
- Effectively resolves customer service issues to a positive
- Lead and models our customer experience model.
- Display expert knowledge of product, company policies,
promotions, loyalty programs.
- Provide leadership and assistance with product launches, window
changes, visual presentation standards, signage placement,
etc.Other essential functions may occur as directed by your
- Education: High School or Equivalent
- Years of Experience: 1
- At least 1 year of relevant experience
- Meets defined availability criteria, including nights, weekends
and non-business hours
- Proficient in use of technology (iPad, registers)
- Meets physical requirementsPreferred Qualifications (skills and
- Previous retail experience preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers, peers and
- Demonstrated sales accountability
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well with
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple customers and/or
processes at once.
As an equal opportunity employer, Express does not discriminate in
hiring or terms and conditions of employment on the basis of any
federal, state, or locally protected class. Express only hires
individuals authorized for employment in the United States.
Notification to Agencies:Please note that Express does not accept
unsolicited resumes or calls from third-party recruiters or
employment agencies.In the absence of a signed Master Service
Agreement and approval from HR to submit resumes for a specific
requisition,Express will not consider or approve payment to any
third-parties for hires made.
Keywords: Express, Seattle , Rep Manager, Executive , Puyallup, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!