Business Development Manager
Company: Bear Group, Inc
Posted on: November 27, 2022
Bear Group is a leading web development firm dedicated to
building and supporting custom website solutions that businesses
can count on. Our approachable team of experts helps navigate
custom website projects of every size and complexity. With high
standards of integrity guiding us, we seek to understand client
pain points, offer our best guidance, and build solutions that mold
technology to fit a business.Were looking for a motivated
individual ready to roll up your sleeves and join our talented
team. Work alongside some of the brightest in the web development
industry in a fully remote, rewarding and down-to-earth company
culture. This is a place where you can thrive. The Business
Development Manager plays a pivotal role in Bear Groups sales
strategy to grow new business as we enter an exciting phase of our
companys 15-year history. The ideal person has a consultative
selling background and helps move new and existing clients from
intro call to proposal to close. We have a marketing-led approach
to sales, with strong performance marketing, referral, and partner
lead generation efforts. This role will also establish a direct
outbound program as well as advance lead gen opportunities for the
- Manage business development processesinitial lead
qualification, crafting proposals, sales pipeline management,
communicating with prospective clients, and leading sales
- Work closely with our pre-sales Solution Architect to define
work that meets clients' requirements and budgets.
- Co-sell with a variety of technology and delivery partners for
- Oversee pipelines, brainstorm next steps at each stage, and
help to facilitate closing new and existing business.
- Manage CRM (HubSpot) pipelines and maintain records.
- Participate in the annual sales planning process and quarterly
sales reporting for the Board of Directors.
- Identify, establish and nurture partner relationships with
design, technology, and other delivery partners.
- Participate in strategic planning meetings with sales reps and
partner managers for platform partner programs.
- Grow our base of partners through direct outreach in key
regions and industries.
- Establish a strategic approach to partner programs at Bear
- Attend and lead industry events, such as professional exhibits,
symposiums, conferences, and seminars.
- Activate sales-qualified leads, managing CRM qualification
methods and criteria.
- Manage and grow direct outbound prospecting efforts, using
internal prospecting tools and engaging new clients from a variety
- Bachelor's degree
- 8+ years of experience in an agency environment, preferably in
B2B technical consultative sales capacity
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Excellent verbal communication and phone skills
- Ability to work multiple opportunities simultaneously and
generate results through the effective use of management and
- Outgoing personality, capable of engaging in conversations with
business partners and potential customers
- Experience with content management systems and ecommerce
WORKING AT BEAR GROUPWe value and support ongoing education and
professional development to keep up with ever-evolving technologies
and practices. In addition to competitive pay, we provide a range
of benefits and resources to our employees, including:
- Base Salary + Performance-based compensation
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- 15 days of PTO plus approximately 10 company holiday days
- 401k with matching
- $1,500 annual education stipend
- $500 Home office equipment stipend
- $250 Software stipend for the tools that you prefer to use
Keywords: Bear Group, Inc, Seattle , Business Development Manager, Executive , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!