Senior Product Manager
Company: International Executive Service Corps
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Bold thinking leads to transformative change. The world needs
big ideas tosolve our climate, affordability, and equity crises.
That's where you come in. Align your career with greater purpose at
Asanational leader in designing, constructing, operating,and
maintaining high-performing buildings, McKinstryprovides a single
point of accountability across the entire building lifecycle, from
new construction and ongoing operations to adaptive reuse, energy
retrofits, and advanced renewable energy systems.We get up every
day to transformthebuilt environment for the betterment of our
clients and our communities.
Never satisfied, we are compelled by our values to eliminate
barriers standing in the way of a better-built environment. We
design, build, optimize and maintain high-performing
Here's where you come in:
We are currently seeking a Senior Product Manager to join the team
as a member of our growing Technology division.
You're great at:
- Developing and maintaining business lines and corporate
services unitsportfolio product roadmaps.
- Maintaining knowledge of business lines and corporate services
unit'sexisting technology solution set and future needs. Including
analyzingindustry trends and competitive threats.
- Definingenhancements and features with business lines and
- Managing theproduct life cycle (including modifications,
upgrades, and maintenance) through the product end of
- Developing and maintaining business cases.
- Producingwell-written documentation including Product
Requirement Documents (PRD), user acceptance test plans, and
- Creatingproduct deliverables such as wireframes, prototypes,
- Partnering with IT, consultants, and software vendors to
specify, deliver, and maintain solutions and integrations.
- Facilitatingproduct design and user focus sessions.
- Leading coordination and documentation of project activities
including product introduction meetings, design review meetings,
and user acceptance testing.
- Leading successful training sessions to ensure user and
- Working with technology partners to successfully deliver
projects including user stories, functional specifications, and
- Managingand following up on client requests.
- Delivering accurate, high quality, and timely results in
product administrative support.
- Actively contributing to business lineand corporate services
unitinnovation by gathering and maintaining internal and external
- Partneringwith business lines, corporate services units,
technology, and enterprise organizations to enable cross-functional
- Servingas a steward of McKinstry technology solutions.
What we would like to see from you:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience is
- Proficiency in Microsoft products including SharePoint, MS
Project, and PowerBI a plus.
- 5+ years experience with Salesforce strongly preferred
- Previous experience in the architecture, engineering, and
construction industry desired.
- Project and product management skills desired.
- 3-5 years in product management or technology solutions
experience in the architecture, engineering, or construction
industry is required.
- Previous experience in a technology work environment is aplus
but not required.
- Knowledge of software development methodologies is aplus but
- Outstanding organizational skills, written/oral skills,
analytical skills, and attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly understand a specific business line or
corporate services unitdomain, and identify trends and
opportunities in that space.
- Knowledge, experience, and certifications in and experience
with Agile software development methodologies desired.
- Curiosity and interest in technology solutions to improve
efficiency and profitability.
Transformational change requires bold action.We must decarbonize
our buildings and energy assets to combat climate change. We must
tackle the affordability crisis by innovating waste out of our
supply chain and dramatically cutting costs through improved
productivity. We must deliver equitable outcomes to ensure healthy,
high-performing buildings for all.
Peoplerepresent our most valued asset. By investing in our
employees, we are also investing in the ongoing success of our
company. We pride ourselves on offering a comprehensive,
PeopleFirst benefits package to promote health and wellness,
enhance work/life balance and ensure long-term stability for our
employees and their families. Some of these benefits include:
- Competitive pay backed by 401(k) and profit-sharing
- Comprehensive medical, prescription drugs, vision, and
- Up to 16 weeks of paid parental leave.
- Adoption and IVF assistance.
- Paid time off.
- McKinstry University training and development.
- McKinstry wellness programs and on-site gyms.
- Community service and employee-directed charitable giving.
The McKinstry group of companies are equal opportunity employers.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all
employees and qualified applicants without regard to sex, gender
identity, sexual orientation, age, race, color, creed, marital
status, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other
basis protected by law. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment including, but not limited to employment,
advancement, assignment, and training.
McKinstry is committed to strengthening our diversity through
recruiting and retaining minority and women professionals from all
backgrounds. Our commitment is consistent with our recognition that
it is the outstanding people within McKinstry who have always been
the source of our strength. We recognize that promoting diversity
is an integral component of our continuing quest for organizational
This commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity is made equally as
a social responsibility and as an economic and business
Anyone with questions or concerns regarding Equal Employment
Opportunity should contact their direct supervisor or the Human
Resources Department without fear of retaliation of any kind.
Keywords: International Executive Service Corps, Seattle , Senior Product Manager, Executive , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!